Kenosha, WI mass-shooter revealed as a trump and blue lives matter bootlicker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade defense = Twinkie defense 

17 and look how calmly he took on that whole crowd of attacking thugs like a pro, even cleared up a jam in 2 seconds just after he fell on the ground (lmao AR-15s)  He was running away, they chas

Tucker last night:        

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Meet the Antifa felons who tried to attack Sharpshooter Kyle

Redshirt: Convictd pedophile

He was the spastic manlet who was chasing Kyle, threw a projectile at him, and got dropped instantly with a headshot when he got within inches of him. He's also the one who was yelling, "Shoot me n-gga" at Kyle and his fellow patriots, and then tried to ram a flaming dumpster into a gas station. 

EgZhJNtUMAIUZ0H?format=jpg&name=small

Skatboard Dude: Felony domestic abuse including attempted strangulation

He was the one who attempted to bash Kyle over the head with his skateboard. Don't bring a skateboard to a gunfight.

EgYki53U8AAE3op?format=png&name=small

Bicep Guy: Burglary and member of the People’s Revolution Movement

Also rewatch the video of the shooting and notice Kyle's amazing trigger discipline. When Bicep guy first lunges at him and quickly pulls back, Kyle is so focused he doesn't shoot and gives him the opportunity to retreat unharmed. But then Bicep Guy thinks twice and lunges again, and it's so long bicep.

Well done, Kyle, for ridding the streets of this communist filth. :salute:

And here's the reporter who administered first aid to Redshirt Guy and saw most of what happened. He confirms that Antifa scumbags were chasing Kyle after he got separated from his group of fellow patriots.

The decision to charge Kyle with murder looks like it was purely political: They didn't want Kenosha to explode even more. Unless there's some big plot twist where Kyle instigated the chase, there's no way in hell he's getting convicted of murder.

He should get charged with murder. Get out of your dumb political fanboy feelings for a second and think about what you are saying. 

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

He should get charged with murder. Get out of your dumb political fanboy feelings for a second and think about what you are saying. 

When violent rioters chase you and attempt to hit you with projectiles even though they know you're armed with a rifle, it's entirely reasonable to believe they mean to cause you bodily harm, and you absolutely have the moral right to defend yourself using lethal force, and I'd be shocked if the law doesn't agree.

We've seen repeatedly what happens when you surrender to the communists rioters.

Wake up. 

12 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You realize you are glamoring a murderer, and calling people who attempted to stop him or where in the vicinity thugs? 

Trying to lynch someone is not trying to stop, and there are numerous examples before this event that happened in the same fashion. They're thugs out for blood and destruction, the real protests stopped a while ago.

I glamor his right to defend himself and not be left at the mercy of others, if that means people dying that's on them for being violent airheads. What did they think would happen, attacking someone with an AR-15? 

And they really are thugs, convicted pedophile thugs as well :hest:

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Wow, won’t see this on the news. 

What's so surprising about that. For the last 3 years you've seen nothing but stories about Black males being shot by police.   If anything Blacks have had enough are arming themselves and fighting back?

10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Trying to lynch someone is not trying to stop, and there are numerous examples before this event that happened in the same fashion. They're thugs out for blood and destruction, the real protests stopped a while ago.

I glamor his right to defend himself and not be left at the mercy of others, if that means people dying that's on them for being violent airheads. What did they think would happen, attacking someone with an AR-15? 

And they really are thugs, convicted pedophile thugs as well :hest:

lynch someone... haha.  Look at you bend over backwards to defend this teenybopper murderer.  :roff:

8 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

What's so surprising about that. For the last 3 years you've seen nothing but stories about Black males being shot by police.   If anything Blacks have had enough are arming themselves and fighting back?

Well per the data it shows that police should be upset, not the other way around. Also explains why police have their guard up more when dealing with black people. 

I’m interested to see a white people chart, tho it’s probably similar 

this chart also doesn’t explain that some are undoubted warranted, so the number shrinks even smaller. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
43 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Meet the Antifa felons who tried to attack Sharpshooter Kyle

Redshirt: Convictd pedophile

He was the spastic manlet who was chasing Kyle, threw a projectile at him, and got dropped instantly with a headshot when he got within inches of him. He's also the one who was yelling, "Shoot me n-gga" at Kyle and his fellow patriots, and then tried to ram a flaming dumpster into a gas station. 

EgZhJNtUMAIUZ0H?format=jpg&name=small

Skatboard Dude: Felony domestic abuse including attempted strangulation

He was the one who attempted to bash Kyle over the head with his skateboard. Don't bring a skateboard to a gunfight.

EgYki53U8AAE3op?format=png&name=small

Bicep Guy: Burglary and member of the People’s Revolution Movement

Also rewatch the video of the shooting and notice Kyle's amazing trigger discipline. When Bicep guy first lunges at him and quickly pulls back, Kyle is so focused he doesn't shoot and gives him the opportunity to retreat unharmed. But then Bicep Guy thinks twice and lunges again, and it's so long bicep.

Well done, Kyle, for ridding the streets of this communist filth. :salute:

And here's the reporter who administered first aid to Redshirt Guy and saw most of what happened. He confirms that Antifa scumbags were chasing Kyle after he got separated from his group of fellow patriots.

The decision to charge Kyle with murder looks like it was purely political: They didn't want Kenosha to explode even more. Unless there's some big plot twist where Kyle instigated the chase, there's no way in hell he's getting convicted of murder.

Cool.

Kyle is still a murderer and was already committing a crime when he took a rifle across state lines.

Doesn't change that at all.

Kyle being out there with a weapon was purely political and a clear sign of malicious intent.

Nothing about that changes.

12 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

why does everything have to be a partisan issue with ya fools . It is easy to see that a lot of people were in the wrong with this issue :ben:

You can't argue that point of view. I've tried. :whipit:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Cool.

Kyle is still a murderer and was already committing a crime when he took a rifle across state lines.

Doesn't change that at all.

Kyle being out there with a weapon was purely political and a clear sign of malicious intent.

Nothing about that changes.

So this is kinda how I see it and I hate agreeing with reeeeehurey, but the question here.. and this is for you too jerry, if info comes out that he was maliciously attacked and literally self defended himself, should he be charged?

I have no idea what happened, but if I had to guess, a confirmation started BECAUSE he had a gun. But let’s assume that wasn’t the case here and he was simply attacked, if he shoots, is it murder or self defense?

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

So this is kinda how I see it and I hate agreeing with reeeeehurey, but the question here.. and this is for you too jerry, if info comes out that he was maliciously attacked and literally self defended himself, should he be charged?

I have no idea what happened, but if I had to guess, a confirmation started BECAUSE he had a gun. But let’s assume that wasn’t the case here and he was simply attacked, if he shoots, is it murder or self defense?

if any witness there says that he made a move or an insinuation of using a weapon against them, or insinuating that he is going to do ANYTHING against them while clearly showing that weapon...then they can claim that he was being threatening in that moment.

the police are charging him with "intentional homicide".

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

if any witness there says that he made a move or an insinuation of using a weapon against them, or insinuating that he is going to do ANYTHING against them while clearly showing that weapon...then they can claim that he was being threatening in that moment.

the police are charging him with "intentional homicide".

Yeah I agree with that.