Kenosha, WI mass-shooter revealed as a trump and blue lives matter bootlicker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade defense = Twinkie defense 

17 and look how calmly he took on that whole crowd of attacking thugs like a pro, even cleared up a jam in 2 seconds just after he fell on the ground (lmao AR-15s)  He was running away, they chas

Tucker last night:        

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Footage just came out of the kid about to be mobbed by rioters during the first encounter. So he was acting in self defense in BOTH instances. The murder charge is a joke and will be thrown out.

That's not how self defense works bro. 

"A video interview taken before the shootings, showed Rittenhouse bragging about his role as a vigilante

The aggressor getting attacked =/= A valid self defense claim by the aggressor :mjpls:

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"A video interview taken before the shootings, showed Rittenhouse bragging about his role as a vigilante

The aggressor getting attacked =/= A valid self defense claim by the aggressor :mjpls:

I don’t know if he was bragging about killing people. He actually said he was there as a medic. But either way, he showed up, with a gun, illegally, and SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THERE. 

21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Vigilante doesn't mean killing people. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It looks like you're trying to prove intent. 

I don’t think the video is needed to show intent. But we don’t know what happened. I’m assuming he got into an argument over having the weapon in the first place. 

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

So this is kinda how I see it and I hate agreeing with reeeeehurey, but the question here.. and this is for you too jerry, if info comes out that he was maliciously attacked and literally self defended himself, should he be charged?

I have no idea what happened, but if I had to guess, a confirmation started BECAUSE he had a gun. But let’s assume that wasn’t the case here and he was simply attacked, if he shoots, is it murder or self defense?

I'll answer that question on Jhurey's behalf.  YES.

I got into a debate with the morons over on wccftech defending that dufus.

The self-defense claim these morons made are only palpable to what's not shown on the 1:30 video.

The first 12 seconds of the video is someone asking "What did he did?" as everyone was chasing that shooter, and another person said he shot someone.    
So who knows why he shot the first person, maybe it was self defense, but that should be determined by a court of law, not the shooter,

The residents in that area protesting where attempting to disarm the person with the gun. 

The shooter then goes on a shooting spree hitting 10 more people, possibly killing more.

His original Potential Self-defense claim now goes out the window after that, as far as his defense in trying to avoid going to jail. 

The 1:30 video is damning evidence alone.  Lock him up. 

Maybe this will teach these gun toting vigilantes a lesson.  You want to be like Clint Eastwood in the movies,  play RDR2.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
  • Thanks 1
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse/

great article, but yeah no white supremacy shit. Lol both sides lie so much. 

don't get into the weeds, ignore mainstream media trying to latch politics into this because that's what they do.

The 1:30 twitter video is all the information one needs to assess the situation.

10 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

He's hispanic for one. So the white supremacy thing is a bit off. He obviously fetishizes law enforcement and guns. 

He was in the cadet program and the sherrif's office scrubbed his picture from their social media. :mj:

The vigilantly group he associated with asked to be deputized :mjpls:

Kenosha Sheriff Says Vigilante Group Asked Him to Deputize Them

Beth, who said his initial response was "oh hell no," added that such groups don't actually help police.

"Part of the problem with this group is they create confrontation," he said. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The vigilantly group he associated with asked to be deputized :mjpls:

Kenosha Sheriff Says Vigilante Group Asked Him to Deputize Them

Beth, who said his initial response was "oh hell no," added that such groups don't actually help police.

"Part of the problem with this group is they create confrontation," he said. 

a1xfbiu4p1k01.jpg