Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Dumbass pregnant woman gets arrested in Australia for organizing an anti-covid event

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Sure - there was curfew. That’s not what we are talking about, though. 

no, it specifically relates to your argument.

you are saying that these BLM marchers were breaking rules and police were allowing them.

but if police were clearly enforcing curfew, then that clearly means that they weren't breaking any rules because they were allowed to march as long as they wore masks.

and the moment certain broke curfew, the cops came in and starting arresting people.

I literally JUST proved you wrong. You have no links. 

Sure - there was curfew. That’s not what we are talking about, though. 

You were not allowed to legally gather in groups of 10+ during the George Floyd protests. Supporting the OP video means you support Blmantifa leaders being arrested, or you’re a hypocrite. Both planned protests illegally. 

Simple as that. 

again im not surprised you lack basic reading comprehension skills :omglol:

NYC protesters were fined and arrested when they broke the Covid19 quarantine curfew rules. 

This lady was arrested for breaking her countries Covid19 rules as well.  With organizing a MASK LESS GATHERING which is against her countries rules. 

In both instances both parties were punished for breaking the rules. 

The end. 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

What point is ghostz even trying to prove? Whataboutism? :lawl:

The lady got arrested for breaking her countries rules. 

NYC protesters got arrested for breaking the quarantine curfew rules. 

Ghostz - "That's shows you're a hypocrite" :grimaceleft:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

again im not surprised you lack basic reading comprehension skills :omglol:

NYC protesters were fined and arrested when they broke the Covid19 quarantine curfew rules. 

This lady was arrested for breaking her countries Covid19 rules as well.  With organizing a MASK LESS GATHERING which is against her countries rules. 

In both instances both parties were punished for breaking the rules. 

The end. 

I’m not talking about curfew, and neither were you or Jerry until you just brought it up..... after I proved you wrong. 

Gathering in public with 10+ people, mask or not, was illegal in NYC during the George Floyd protests. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The lady got arrested for breaking her countries rules. 

NYC protesters got arrested for breaking the quarantine curfew rules. 

Ghostz - "That's shows you're a hypocrite" :grimaceleft:

No - I was saying that AU is a lot more strict than we are. Regardless, she was trying to illegal protest.. which was exactly what Blmantifa organized. 

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

What point is ghostz even trying to prove? Whataboutism? :lawl:

A simple acknowledgment of the fact that she did the same as BLM, but was punished from a govt, despite ours being apparently “facist”.  It had nothing to with a mask or not in her case - it was simply due to there being a gathering. Read the warrant, fool. @Goukosan

Edited by ghostz life matters

I’m not talking about curfew, and neither were you or Jerry until you just brought it up..... after I proved you wrong. 

Gathering in public with 10+ people, mask or not, was illegal in NYC during the George Floyd protests. 

Except it still relates to your argument.

You are saying that the police WILLINGLY ALLOWED these BLM to break rules.

The curfew clearly proves that isn't the case. The cops are more than willing to grab and arrest people.

They were clearly allowed to march, and didn't do anything that broke whatever rules were established at that time.

But there clearly was a curfew, and the cops were clearly enforcing it, by immediately arresting certain people who broke curfew,

Your entire argument falls apart there.

7 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No - I was saying that AU is a lot more strict than we are. Regardless, she was trying to illegal protest.. which was exactly what Blmantifa organized. 

Both parties were arrested for the illegal part of their actions.   You have no legs to stand on. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No - I simply said it was illegal to gather in NYC if you were with 10+ people. You went through a series of meltdowns, first saying they weren’t planned (proven wrong), then you said they were spread out.. but “in the same spot”, that didn’t even make sense. Then when I proved they were close, you said they were walking so that isn’t a gathering. Then I proved you wrong again, showing people gathering (which you said lasted for 40 minutes). Then Gouk claimed you could have 10+ people gatherings, and then you latched on to it.. until I proved you both wrong, again. Now you’re talking about curfews. (????) I’m guessing just to prove my first post ITT, our system is far from “facist”

Now it’s back to the “you’re racist :crymore:” schtick. 

@-GD- @Twinblade thread clean up, please. 

Except it clearly isn't

And when you are losing this argument..............you go and whine to the mods to try and close the thread or remove the posts.

Come back when you have something to argue with, because you have already been proven wrong.

All because you didn't like this thread in which this right-wing white lady from Australia look stupid..............so you tried to do whataboutism with black people in New York.

You derailed this thread.

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Were the people who planned the BLM protests arrested?

Were they involved in telling protesters to break the Covid19 quarantine curfew rules? :bena:

People who broke the rules got arrested in both scenarios....

She broke her countries rules and got arrested... you have no legs to stand on bro. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Were they involved in telling protesters to break the Covid19 quarantine curfew rules? :bena:

People who broke the rules got arrested in both scenarios....

She broke her countries rules and got arrested... you have no legs to stand on bro. 

They were involved in people gathering in groups of 10+. 

That is exactly what she was arrested for. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except it clearly isn't

And when you are losing this argument..............you go and whine to the mods to try and close the thread or remove the posts.

Come back when you have something to argue with, because you have already been proven wrong.

All because you didn't like this thread in which this right-wing white lady from Australia look stupid..............so you tried to do whataboutism with black people in New York.

You derailed this thread.

There isn’t anything else to discuss, with you. You were proven wrong too many times and latched on to Gouk, who in turn, got owned too. Now I’ll just own him, as you have nothing left to argue about. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Nope, she was arrested for incite for CREATING the rally in the first place.

Not the SIZE OF THE RALLY.

"Incitement" is what the police officer said.

You really..........REALLY have bad reading and listening comprehension.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

There isn’t anything else to discuss, with you. You were proven wrong too many times and latched on to Gouk, who in turn, got owned too. Now I’ll just own him, as you have nothing left to argue about. 

Sorry, you didn't successfully argue anything.

Don't get angry because your pathetic whataboutism isn't working.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

They weren't involved in telling anyone break the Covid19 quarantine curfew.    Anyone who broke it was arrested. 

She broke her country's rules and was also arrested. 

The end.