Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

‘No Mask’ Nancy decides to get her hair done indoors without wearing a mask

In security footage obtained by Fox News, Pelosi is shown inside the salon without a mask. Fox also reported that the owner of the salon, Erica Kious, was angry that Pelosi had been allowed to violate the rules put in place during the coronavirus pandemic that mandates haircuts can only be given outside. Kious said it was "a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can't work.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/02/politics/nancy-pelosi-donald-trump-hairdresser/index.html

:vince:

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 hour ago, nitric said:

https://news.yahoo.com/hair-salon-fall-nancy-pelosi-000259729.html

Apparently it was a setup. Lock this thread up for fake news @Twinblade

Great logic. I guess we should start releasing all murderers from prison who claim they were innocent. Their word must be clearly worth more than any evidence, forget about the VIDEO FOOTAGE of pelosi using the salon, its irrelevant.

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Great logic. I guess we should start releasing all murderers from prison who claim they were innocent. Their word must be clearly worth more than any evidence, forget about the VIDEO FOOTAGE of pelosi using the salon, its irrelevant.

Oh Nancy has been convicted of a crime here and found guilty? Sick logic. 

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There’s plenty of evidence regarding Trump doing shit like making fun of a disabled person and saying he sexually assaults women but whatever. :trump3: