How do you guys feel about 70 dollar video games ?

Games are getting pretty expensive.  Making stuff like GamePass look even better .

Do switch games cost 60 dollars ? Do you think those will go up to 70 too once the ng consoles come out ?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if this will be the universal standards now. Also wonder if AA and indie devs think they can get a way with a 10 dollar increase too .

For the highest end AAA games, yea, it's fine, and warranted IMO.  But if mid range developers think it's going to allow them to boost their games up by $10 that regurgitate the same shit year in and

Jerry and Gokuflop derailing the thread. MODS please take out the trash.

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's obviously a scam, all these shit companies like EA, Ubi,Sony etc are having record profits at current prices with all the DLC bullshit you need to buy for a game after your $60.

I wonder if this will be the universal standards now. Also wonder if AA and indie devs think they can get a way with a 10 dollar increase too .

• Like 1

For the highest end AAA games, yea, it's fine, and warranted IMO.  But if mid range developers think it's going to allow them to boost their games up by $10 that regurgitate the same shit year in and out... well, I ain't fuckin with that.

If I REALLY like the game or developer though.. I've got no issues paying that money.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, jonb is trying to make fun of others for posting too much.

Even though we discovered that he made over 20,000 is just under two years already at this forum?

:lawl:

This kid had like three profiles before that will posts over 70K and now his new profile is already over 20K...

He lives on SW..... pathetic slob. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, jonb is trying to make fun of others for posting too much.

Even though we discovered that he made over 20,000 is just under two years already at this forum?

:lawl:

• 38,326 posts