Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald Trump has not paid any taxes in 10 of the previous 15 years. And for some years. he paid as little as $750. The New York Times has his tax returns.

Oh no more fake news with no proof ramping up right before the election who would have guessed :lebron:

Now I wonder what Hillary's styling expenses would have been during her last campaign to make the hag look somewhat presentable, god knows they probably needed to get to the bottom of their war chest and scratch the bottom off :tom: 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. NYT is generally highly accurate, and win tons of awards for a reason.

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

Which he used as a tax deduction. he wrote off $70,000 from his haircuts.

A teacher, in America, can only be allowed to write off a maximum of $250 for buying school supplies for their kids.

Democrats are absolutely going to slaughter the living fuck out of him.

He's either a moocher who pays no taxes, or he has to admit to he has no money.

Although tax returns are not an indicator of current wealth, it shows that Trump had sold his securities , which literally makes him money if he hold onto them. So, for him to sell them means that he did not have liquid-able assets or cash during the short term to support himself. He'd have to be hurting financially to think about selling those.

He doesn't have any money.

Lol Only AOC will properly take him to task. 

@bhytre

Factual Reporting: HIGH

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

factual search shows the New York Times has made false claims in reporting, but always makes corrections to those stories as soon as new information is available. 

Overall, we rate the New York Times Left-Center biased based on word and story selection that moderately favors the left, but highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for news information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors.  

A tax cheat spamming "fake news" on twitter doesn't alter the statistical data.

Edited by Substatic

I'm confused here. Why exactly are people denying this here? The dumbass himself admitted he doesn't pay taxes in his debate with hilary with his whole "That makes me smart" response when Hilary accused him of not paying taxes. Now it's fake news? No wonder Trump is such a hit with uneducated whites.

2 hours ago, Delita said:

I'm confused here. Why exactly are people denying this here? The dumbass himself admitted he doesn't pay taxes in his debate with hilary with his whole "That makes me smart" response when Hilary accused him of not paying taxes. Now it's fake news? No wonder Trump is such a hit with uneducated whites.

Yeah, they can't even get their bullshit straight.

13 hours ago, bhytre said:

Oh no more fake news with no proof ramping up right before the election who would have guessed :lebron:

Now I wonder what Hillary's styling expenses would have been during her last campaign to make the hag look somewhat presentable, god knows they probably needed to get to the bottom of their war chest and scratch the bottom off :tom: 

0583a451c6b0e59f1892e2d38bca5685.gif

• Geese 1
14 hours ago, bhytre said:

I like how this moron doesn't understand that nobody is talking about hair styling expenses, in general, but rather the point was being made was that Trump was writing off $70,000 of hair styling as a business expense.

Which Hillary Clinton has never done.

Or maybe he's intentionally trying to play stupid to move the subject away from the talk of Trump committing tax fraud with illegal write-offs, and he thought he could the conversation over to strictly talking about hair styling.

its tough to tell........because this guy really is pretty stupid most of the time.

21 hours ago, bhytre said:

So,

1. It's fake news.

2. Investigate the NYT for leaking Trump's info.

Uhh...which is it?

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, it's well established that Trump voters are retarded. 

I'm glad you got that out. 

They're about 40% retarded, 20% smart conservatives/libertarians and 40% bandwaggoners. 

About the same makeup as your party