Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden whistleblower releases recording of Biden family friend that practically confirms shady foreign deals

Bobulinkski: If he doesn't come out on record I am providing the facts

Biden family friend: Tony. You're just going to bury all of us man

Wow :lul: Wonder why the mainstream media isn't picking up on this bombshell.

The Biden family corruption runs deep.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool. I'm still voting for Biden as many times as I can anyway. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/#64f9647e1d60   Whatboutism is the right's favorite tactic rig

Ivd lost so many brain cells just trying to read this this dumb shit.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

This has nothing to do with corruption. The Trump crime family openly commits corruption all the time and his supporters never have anything to say about it. Kushner got a billion dollar bailout on a property that he himself fucked up and no one breathed a word about it. 

"practically confirms"   :drake:

Still no facts have been provided as yet.... this guy keeps promising to deliver something and everything he has provided was a big nothing. 

"Anyway day now I'll provide the facts.... its coming... soon.... just wait... you will see... Trust me... it will be a bombshell... I promise.... wait and see... " 🤣

Edited by Goukosan
45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Still no facts have been provided as yet.... this guy keeps promising to deliver something and everything he has provided was a big nothing. 

"Anyway day now I'll provide the facts.... its coming... soon.... just wait... you will see... Trust me... it will be a bombshell... I promise.... wait and see... " 🤣

Just watched Guiliani losing his shit on Fox news and yelling at the host because she wasn't ready to claim this Bidengate thing just on his say so. 

13 minutes ago, Kitad said:

LMFAO fucker carlson is now claiming the damning evidence magically disappeared in the mail

This is all so really fucking stupid. But Republicunt senators can tell their base the sky is yellow and they’d believe them.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Biden has been compromised by foreign countries. He is a danger to the U.S.

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao at that compromised by foreign countries projection from you.... Trump's administration had SEVERAL unregistered FOREIGN AGENTS. 

butwback to the Hunter Biden BS story you keep pushing with no facts....

Surprise Surprise.. when it's time to actually provide the hard evidence... once again THEY HAVE NOTHING. 

Another swing and miss by Twinblade :drake:

LOCK THIS THREAD UP

LOCK IT UP

LOCK IT UP 

🔒 🔒 🔒 

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao at that compromised by foreign countries projection from you.... Trump's administration had SEVERAL unregistered FOREIGN AGENTS. 

butwback to the Hunter Biden BS story you keep pushing with no facts....

Surprise Surprise.. when it's time to actually provide the hard evidence... once again THEY HAVE NOTHING. 

Another swing and miss by Twinblade :drake:

LOCK THIS THREAD UP

LOCK IT UP

LOCK IT UP 

🔒 🔒 🔒 

Twincuck post more fake news than anyone here and is always the first to lock a threat lol.