Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So I see that Tim Pool got destroyed in front of his own viewers.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol @ the cucks here who listen to this guy and act like he's illuminating. 

Fine, The reason I didnt is because I saw parts of it from sites I follow and didn't want to taint the video since they add their commentary through out parts and they already know Tim Pool is a fucki

He should have just made his bed and fucked a lobster.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

At least post an article or video

Fine, The reason I didnt is because I saw parts of it from sites I follow and didn't want to taint the video since they add their commentary through out parts and they already know Tim Pool is a fucking grifter idiot so it's not a fair representation but I also would never support Pool's channel.

Here is the whole thing contained in a host/viewer's channel so it's 30 mins in after their parody commercials and stuff. It's fucking long. I dont know if it's hours long but they show the entire discussion in this video uninterrupted. 

• Upvote 1

remember when these idiots where on their Craig Harris and Jordan Peterson shtick?

:drake:

Yup, I knew they'd lose their flavor of the month status and start following even shittier "more fat, less nutrient" versions of those guys.

On 2020-10-28 at 10:59 PM, jehurey said:

remember when these idiots where on their Craig Harris and Jordan Peterson shtick?

:drake:

Yup, I knew they'd lose their flavor of the month status and start following even shittier "more fat, less nutrient" versions of those guys.

Who's Craig Harris?  And Jordan Peterson has been in and out of hospital for a year because of a prescription opioid addiction. He's been off the radar completely. 

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Who's Craig Harris?  And Jordan Peterson has been in and out of hospital for a year because of a prescription opioid addiction. He's been off the radar completely. 

Oh sorry........that totally changes everything.

Here, let me amend my statement:

"remember these idiots when they followed their alt-right masters? Yeah turns out they're drug addicts!"

Welp, that definitely helped make things look better.

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

He probably meant Sam Harris who I'm sure you're familiar with. 

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh sorry........that totally changes everything.

Here, let me amend my statement:

"remember these idiots when they followed their alt-right masters? Yeah turns out they're drug addicts!"

Welp, that definitely helped make things look better.

So drug addiction is no longer a mental health issue? Neat

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

So drug addiction is no longer a mental health issue? Neat

So you're alt-right master has a MENTAL PROBLEM????????????

If you say so, dude.

Making the cause look good.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

For the record, Peterson is problematic for other reasons than drug use or mental issues. 

Please list them lmao

Let me guess something something patriarchy toxic white something?