So, I got my DualSense controller today

Just now, jehurey said:

i like how people haven't noticed the other thing in the pic.:sass2:

Everyone noticed... it's just another thing you have that's not being used :cruise: 

I also noticed the crappy monitor you have with some ugly ass scratches on it... and all the medicine and shit you have :scust: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen    I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool     Yea, you will... after I've already experienced

They're actually mad they didn't get to hold the controller first   b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,  while pretending to be a hermit for a pc he doesn't have , while making up that a hermit is a lemming just so he can let out his irl frustration for

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Everyone noticed... it's just another thing you have that's not being used :cruise: 

I also noticed the crappy monitor you have with some ugly ass scratches on it... and all the medicine and shit you have :scust: 

Thanks for admitting that you can't use the dualsense.

Oh my god, he lost all of his arguments in this thread.

Medicine?

I have chamomille citrus tea and dust cleaner putty that's used for keyboards.

Poor bastard...............he's scrambling to find anything.

The funny thing is I'm a klutz sometimes...........I opened the package where I stored my 3090, and suddenly though to myself

"w-where I leave my other new video card"? And panicked for like 5 minutes because I had no idea where it was.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for admitting that you can't use the dualsense.

Oh my god, he lost all of his arguments in this thread.

Medine?

I have chamomille citrus tea and dust cleaner putty that's used for keyboards.

Poor bastard...............he's scrambling to find anything.

The funny thing is I'm a klutz sometimes...........I opened the package where I stored my 3090, and suddenly though to myself

"w-where I leave my other new video card"? And panicked for like 5 minutes because I had no idea where it was.

I can use the dualsense...

3 day ban bet says that I can? :bena: 

You have pills and shit.. and that desk... and a 3090 that you can't use because you're going to sell it:cruise: 

Edited by Remij
2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

PS5's DualSense has a RealTek audio chip, and Haptic Feedback uses sound effects!

Interesting, so this is how they could get developers to easily implement the haptics feedback.

Just sent certain audio sounds to the "controller audio" and it plays out the frequency with the small little weights attached to the motor.

So, like if you got shot in a game, the sound of the bullet hitting you could also be sent to the controller.

And for Gran Turismo, the sound of the motor and the exhaust can be sent to your controller. And if you hear another coming up on you on the right, that motor sound can be sent to the right haptic motor.

I wonder how cool it could be to play NIN's Echoplex on the controller, especially the constant beat and fuzzy bass.