TODD HOWARD: "it's hard to imagine Elder Scrolls 6 not being on multiple platforms, won't be console exclusive to Xbox" LEMMING DREAMS DASHED

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/elder-scrolls-6-being-xbox-exclusive-is-hard-to-imagine-says-bethesdas-todd-howard/

Good night, that puts this arguement to rest. All Beth stuff will still release as multiplats and will ALL, I repeat ALL be available on Playstation 5.

Another Gutter deal by Phil that allows developers to make games for whatever they want. MS is extending their 3rd party future with acquisitions like these.

TLHBO! :rofl: 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Spicalicious  xbox always loses, i bet you feel dumb now.  

I get the game on Xbox don't I?  I probably get it for free on Gamepass too. It might got to pc gamepass but still be exclusive to us MS fanboys.  Why would I even give a shit if sony or nintendo get

okay man, let's just call it what it really is: Microsoft is spending money so they can develop games for their competition.       Thanks MS for investing into these studios and investing in

Also, he said that he doesn't even know if Elder Scrolls 6 is even going to make it to these NEW consoles.

Which means that Starfield may be like 2 years away, and then they have to start working on ES6 after that.

And rumor has it that Todd Howard wanted ES6 to be his final "masterpiece" and wanted it to be the entire land of Tamriel. So, even after they finish Starfield, they're not going to churn out ES6 quickly, unless it was sold in pieces of "territories" as expansions. Which, now that I think about it, they would absolutely do that.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

He doesn’t get to decide tbh 

This, he's easing tensions until a point of ownership acceptability where they can just flat out say they're only available on Xbox, PC and xCloud and it won't be some kind of perceived problem.

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Cuck Spencer

“Your question is completely inbound, but I get a lot of questions right now: ‘is this game exclusive? Is this game exclusive?’ And right now, that is not my job in regards to ZeniMax. My job is not to sit down and go through their portfolio and dictate what happens.”

5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

he does get to decide.

Their supposed contract points out that Bethesda Games controls the publishing of games they specifically develop, and anything else published by Zenimax they don't care if Microsoft takes total control over it.

xbox games make a console worse LOL, no thanks. keep your garbage. I'm disgusted xbox shit is on PC, keep that shit away from sony at least. 

14 minutes ago, kazi said:

xbox games make a console worse LOL, no thanks. keep your garbage. I'm disgusted xbox shit is on PC, keep that shit away from sony at least. 

Xshit is a travesty, thankfully their best developer (Tango Gameworks) is still developing exclusively for PlayStation.

:rofl: THINK ABOUT THAT LAST SENTENCE! Xshit is unfathomably fucked as a brand. what a living joke

24 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

Soon every Xbox game and franchise will be on it as well.

lmao cows begging for Xbox games so they actually get some variety on their platform because all Sony does is make the same third person action game over and over again. Maybe Gran Turismo won't suck this gen and you'll get two genres. :kaz:

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

lmao cows begging for Xbox games so they actually get some variety on their platform because all Sony does is make the same third person action game over and over again. Maybe Gran Turismo won't suck this gen and you'll get two genres. :kaz:

rofl, forza 7 flopped ass and was forgotten, GT sport is twice the game at this point.

Nobody wants Xflop's first party, we just don't want them to fuck up Bethesda and thankfully they don't have the power to.

2 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

rofl, forza 7 flopped ass and was forgotten, GT sport is twice the game at this point.

Nobody wants Xflop's first party, we just don't want them to fuck up Bethesda and thankfully they don't have the power to.

hMJefkJ.png

:kaz:

2 hours ago, kazi said:

@Spicalicious  xbox always loses, i bet you feel dumb now. :mj: 

I get the game on Xbox don't I?  I probably get it for free on Gamepass too. It might got to pc gamepass but still be exclusive to us MS fanboys.  Why would I even give a shit if sony or nintendo get it?  More money for MS.. Good going.  It's up to them.. but MS gonna shit in sony and nintendos breakfast this gen and that's all there is to it fgt.  :tom5:

• NPC 1
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

I get the game on Xbox don't I?  I probably get it for free on Gamepass too. It might got to pc gamepass but still be exclusive to us MS fanboys.  Why would I even give a shit if sony or nintendo get it?  More money for MS.. Good going.  It's up to them.. but MS gonna shit in sony and nintendos breakfast this gen and that's all there is to it fgt.  :tom5:

okay man, let's just call it what it really is: Microsoft is spending money so they can develop games for their competition. :kaz:   

Thanks MS for investing into these studios and investing into playstation games. I wonder which system will sell the most of these games, it won't be xbox that's for sure. :D  

phil spencer the cuck buys gaming studios to make multiplats they don't even benefit from :kaz:  imagine it was sony, it would be another story, a story which would include common sense with exclusivity in mind.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kazi said:

okay man, let's just call it what it really is: Microsoft is spending money so they can develop games for their competition. :kaz:   

Thanks MS for investing into these studios and investing into playstation games. I wonder which system will sell the most of these games, it won't be xbox that's for sure. :D  

phil spencer the cuck buys gaming studios to make multiplats they don't even benefit from :kaz:  imagine it was sony, it would be another story, a story which would include common sense with exclusivity in mind.

Phil Spencer will be SERVing us the games he bought.

Like a good little SERVANT.