Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

1 minute ago, nitric said:

If Fox News is the first outlet to call Biden president, there will be mass right wing suicide tonight :kaz:

Fox will flip on Trump in a heart beat once they can confirm that Biden won. 

The Race to be the first network to call the election and the the ratings they're after.... they will see no need to keep holding out for him. 

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, bhytre said:

lmao trying to defend your retarded voting system :mickey: 

There are already several videos surfacing of 'volunteers' tampering with the ballots, and that doesn't even account the people already caught burning ballots or throwing them away.

I'd personally opt for a fingerprint voting system, fast and all done in person no fuckery allowed :denzel:

Oh really?  Post them.  Also your sources cannot come from right wing propaganda sites.  

Just now, Ike said:

Not gonna rest easily until 270 :francis:

Nevada and Arizona will be given to Biden tonight.  Tomorrow he will get Pennsylvania and maybe Georgia.  Trump will throw a huge temper tantrum and give himself a heart attack.  

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

Nevada and Arizona will be given to Biden tonight.  Tomorrow he will get Pennsylvania and maybe Georgia.  Trump will throw a huge temper tantrum and give himself a heart attack.  

penn may wrap up tonight. georgia may be tomorrow, though. 

9 minutes ago, lostfool said:

One can only hope :whew:

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump needs to cut his losses and save his family’s reputation.....that way he can pave the way for ivanka to run in 2024 and turn the country red once again :lawd:

I actually hope this happens. Biden would slaughter Ivanka.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump needs to cut his losses and save his family’s reputation.....that way he can pave the way for ivanka to run in 2024 and turn the country red once again :lawd:

:deniro: 10/10 trolling