All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

Just now, nitric said:

God dammit. I’m scared to @ anyone now

:aitch:

lmao I'm not going to ban anybody that's just having fun (aside from already banning Chupa :ben:). Just a rule to get put in place before an official call so people don't get too crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Ben 1
14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Whether Trump holds Biden off or Biden turns this around, do not tag people to talk trash. Gloat all you want or call me conservative bootlicker all you want, but if I see an @ symbol I'm banning you. Sharing email addresses? Don't care, banned. :viktor:

Nah bro.... we @ - ING all those fools. 😶

1 minute ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Thanks dude. Im just chill for the most part, when someone attacks my beliefs, I stand up for myself. Generally I don't go on video game forums and try to convert people, lol. 

tru dat homie

Just now, Spicalicious said:

So it looks like Trump may get Pennsylvania? 

Trump is more likely to lose Pennsylvania than he is Georgia or Arizona. The remaining vote is all mail-in ballots that have skewed Biden by 40+ points up to now.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Trump is more likely to lose Pennsylvania than he is Georgia or Arizona. The remaining vote is all mail-in ballots that have skewed Biden by 40+ points up to now.

I'm sure you saw this 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/05/pennsylvania-mail-ballots-arriving-3-day-window-not-make-break/6179946002/

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

That's talking about mail-in ballots that arrive after election day. They're currently counting mail-in ballots that arrived prior to or on election day. That article is differentiating the two because Trump's campaign is setting up for a legal battle that ballots that arrive after election day are illegal and shouldn't be counted, they're not illegal and should be counted but it doesn't matter either way because Biden should win with the pre-election/election day ballots.

• Upvote 1

They're gonna end up having to count the provisional ballots, which are in the thousands.

WHich means alot of those ballots require the election officials to contact voters, and they usually give voters a timeframe in which they must report back to the polling station.

It could be instances in which somebody requested an absentee ballot, and for some reason or another they didn't fill it out, so they went and visit a polling station in-person. They would've forced to fill out a provisional ballot while they investigate to make sure they don't find a duplicate mail in ballot.

It could be people who arrived at the polling station and didn't have proper identification, so they gave them a provisional ballot, and they need to come back and prove their identity afterwards.

But chances are, if the majority of provisional ballots are in the big cities, its going to be votes that ultimately increase Biden's lead.

3 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Yeah, but at the end of that short article, they said that there's 550,000 existing votes that still remain to be counted.

And if those votes are coming from the major cities, then Biden has a good chance at closing that 64,000 gap with those 550,000 votes. He pretty much needs to go 56-44 the rest of the way.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

That's talking about mail-in ballots that arrive after election day. They're currently counting mail-in ballots that arrived prior to or on election day. That article is differentiating the two because Trump's campaign is setting up for a legal battle that ballots that arrive after election day are illegal and shouldn't be counted, they're not illegal and should be counted but it doesn't matter either way because Biden should win with the pre-election/election day ballots.

okay thank god lol.. I should have read it fully.. :D 

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Upvote 1