All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Real talk, I’ve always wondered, how in tf do they use volunteers to count votes??? It should be professionals. Whoever volunteers to do this is obviously interested in politics 

A professional what?  It's a shitty job that's done every two years.  Dumbo

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

These patriots have had to watch for 4 years as the Democrats used every unethical and dirty practice in the book to try to get Trump out of office. Naturally they are frustrated and on edge but I doubt any violence will break out (unlike what would happen if Biden lost).

So you’re okay with poll counter intimidation before anything had been decided yet? Lmao you’re a bigger joke than I thought. 

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Real talk, I’ve always wondered, how in tf do they use volunteers to count votes??? It should be professionals. Whoever volunteers to do this is obviously interested in politics 

Agreed. My undergrad university has a four year program in counting. That should be a requirement. 

Where you gonna find all those pros to count millions of ballots, what you guys really need to do is stop being retards still using paper votes and get with the times. Even third world countries manage to get it all done in a day :laff: 

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Where you gonna find all those pros to count millions of ballots, what you guys really need to do is stop being retards still using paper votes and get with the times. Even third world countries manage to get it all done in a day :laff: 

Agreed. I think going online would be great. Easier to hack numbers and let other countries interfere. 

It's a shitty job that the county has temp positions. You get paid for it, but you volunteer. I've done it before. It's just a bunch of administrative work.

10 minutes ago, lostfool said:

A professional what?  It's a shitty job that's done every two years.  Dumbo

It doesn’t matter, it should not be done by volunteers lmfao. Who do you think is going to volunteer? Someone who is interested in politics, obviously. As nitric mentioned there are undergrads. I’m sure there’s all types of shit going down for both sides and always has been. 

• Ben 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

It's a shitty job that the county has temp positions. You get paid for it, but you volunteer. I've done it before. It's just a bunch of administrative work.

A shitty job that has a bigger impact on the country than most, should be treated as such 

how easily could you just have... not scanned some ballots? Just curious, I’ve never done the work but it just seems like a massive oversight 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

It doesn’t matter, it should not be done by volunteers lmfao. Who do you think is going to volunteer? Someone who is interested in politics, obviously. As nitric mentioned there are undergrads. I’m sure there’s all types of shit going down for both sides and always has been. 

You put in a resume and get an interview like any other position. You get paid maybe $15/hr if you're lucky.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

A shitty job that has a bigger impact on the country than most, should be treated as such 

how easily could you just have... not scanned some ballots? Just curious, I’ve never done the work but it just seems like a massive oversight 

There's observers there and it's very secure. I don't know why you seem to be questioning the process unless you're drinking that conservative propaganda.

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Agreed. I think going online would be great. Easier to hack numbers and let other countries interfere. 

lmao trying to defend your retarded voting system :mickey: 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

There are already several videos surfacing of 'volunteers' tampering with the ballots, and that doesn't even account the people already caught burning ballots or throwing them away.

I'd personally opt for a fingerprint voting system, fast and all done in person no fuckery allowed :denzel:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

That is literally the definition of volunteering, so yes 

Dude if you volunteer at a kids camp as a teenager you have to go through an interview process. This isn’t some soup kitchen