Demon's Souls state of play - 12 minutes of new footage

Looks really really great.

But... I still take issue with how sterile it is, both in animations and visuals.  Obviously the visuals are amazing despite that.  It looks really nice, but in some ways they are too clean.

They've done a good job though... but people got to recognize that BluePoint is no FROM SOFTWARE. 

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I already played that game 10 years ago.

I doubt you did just like your lemshite pal bodyodor. Have fun enjoying this gem for the first time, fake lems. :leo:

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Check my trophies.

i won't. didn't even mean to drag you into this. maybe you did play it back then but not bodycunt the fake gamer :kaz: pathetic :snoop: 

i was laughing when the Dregling was doing the jumping attack out of the dark in that one room in Boletaria. :D  It's exactly like it was in the original. :wow2: 

On 2020-11-07 at 9:06 AM, Remij said:

Looks really really great.

But... I still take issue with how sterile it is, both in animations and visuals.  Obviously the visuals are amazing despite that.  It looks really nice, but in some ways they are too clean.

They've done a good job though... but people got to recognize that BluePoint is no FROM SOFTWARE. 

It's a two generation old game with a new coat of paint. I mean it really is what it is, it's like Halo 2 in the Master Chief Collection. It looks fantastic, but it's still Halo 2 which at the time was a great game but it's previously treaded ground and dated as fuck.