Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Let's scrutinize this little shit

I was thinking that Saucer hasn't been on here lately because he's ran away to go volunteer his services for Kyle Rittenhouse's defense team.

There's a reason why they always called him Little Ricky Schroeder.

And Kyle Rittenhouse is clearly a murderer, a multi-murderer.

And its the ultimate sign of alt-right bitter loser cuckery to defend somebody like Kyle Rittenhouse. They've lost so much, that they're at the point that they're investing themselves into hoping this guy gets away with having killed "leftists" because that's the only revenge they have at this point.

9 hours ago, lostfool said:

Twinkieshit deleted my reply.  What a pussy

Yeah, I can't believe he deleted a post that served no purpose other than to insult him and his mother. Ugh, why can't he just do his job and delete posts that are against the rules.

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Remember when you slut shamed Kamala Harris unprovoked and basically called her a whore? 

Thats not remotely true :roll: I pointed out that she used her body to advance her career which is why she even became well known in the first place. I have no problem with that, but there shouldn't be people going around calling her role model material and wanting their daughters to look up to her.

If what Kyle did happened at any other point in time other than during this BLM, wokeness, rioting and looting "George Floyd" nonsense, it wouldn't even be a question as to whether it was self defense or not. 

This is justice succumbing to the mob, nothing more, and nothing less.  

P.S. I just ordered a My Pillow, thank you Mike Lindell. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

If what Kyle did happened at any other point in time other than during this BLM, wokeness, rioting and looting "George Floyd" nonsense, it wouldn't even be a question as to whether it was self defense or not. 

This is justice succumbing to the mob, nothing more, and nothing less.  

P.S. I just ordered a My Pillow, thank you Mike Lindell. 

So a guy getting killed on camera is nonsense? Why is this trash not permed?  @Hot Sauce

13 minutes ago, nitric said:

So a guy getting killed on camera is nonsense? Why is this trash not permed?  @Hot Sauce

There's a reason it was in quotes, but you're a bit slow to grasp why, because you're a fucking idiot. 

All of the dumb shit that followed was in the wake of George Floyd, and most all of it had nothing to do with what happened to him. He was a conduit for people to act out, it was happening in his name by a bunch of people none of which who cared about him or what happened to him. 

It was an excuse for lawlessness, looting, rioting, arson, rapes, assaults, murders and so on and so forth. 

P.S. You guys have become the biggest group of pussies on planet Earth. Three people already whining about how I should be banned. Grow some skin you fgt, it's like you've forgotten where you are. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Thats not remotely true :roll: I pointed out that she used her body to advance her career which is why she even became well known in the first place. I have no problem with that, but there shouldn't be people going around calling her role model material and wanting their daughters to look up to her.

Source?  The last thing you posted on this was that you claimed  she was cheating with a married man... when in fact they dated 10 yrs after his divorce. 

Post links to your claims bro.