Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Inaguration of President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris, January 20, 2021

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only those with electricity ROFL

Have you cummed yet?

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Uhh this has been in the planning....for a while....by multiple mods. Sorry we didn’t think you important enough to keep you in the  loop about it.

Even if it was, you have chosen to come here weekly to strut around here weekly to drip your contempt of this place like some jilted ex girlfriend because everyone thinks your politics suck. Well other than DynamiteCop so... Yeah there's that. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like when people like this on your side how do you not question yourself? 

The person who made the majority of "Q drops", Ron Watkins, the guy who ran 8chan, just gave up and left the dumbasses behind.

EsMVa0mVQAEEwHR?format=jpg&name=900x900

And he's announcing his next grift.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

As long as this fag doesn't start infringing on the second amendment or giving out a bunch of "free" stuff I couldn't care less about his tenure. 

Trump banned bump stocks. That's more than Obama ever did. :drake:

Conservatards clutching to their guns like an old lady clutching her pearls. :omglol:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

As long as this fag doesn't start infringing on the second amendment or giving out a bunch of "free" stuff I couldn't care less about his tenure. 

Donate your stimulus checks then and return the unemployment benefits you cashed. 

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Trump banned bump stocks. That's more than Obama ever did. :drake:

Conservatards clutching to their guns like an old lady clutching her pearls. :omglol:

You don't even need a bump stock to illicit a gun to fire in that manner so it's whatever. I'm not concerned about worthless accessories.

Also why are you mocking people trying to protect their amended rights? You're retarded.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You don't even need a bump stock to illicit a gun to fire in that manner so it's whatever. I'm not concerned about worthless accessories.

Also why are you mocking people trying to protect their amended rights? You're retarded.

No one is coming for your guns. I'm just laughing at how you righties always freak the fuck out after elections and just have a run on ammunition/weapons. I'm all for safe and smart gun ownership.

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Donate your stimulus checks then and return the unemployment benefits you cashed. 

I paid for both dozens of times over, that is my money. That's not the same as misuse of public funds to pay off personal loans or the costs of people who contribute nothing.

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You mean free stuff for working class people. Your type doesn't mind when rich people and corporations get it. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Right... lmao you're ignorant as fuck.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

As long as you are a good citizen, who can pass simple basic things that all lawful American can pass.......you should have no worry about your guns.

If you already know you may me mentally problematic, or are not lawful..............we do not need to accomodate you at all.

if you do something that doesn't meet regulations..........its your failing. Not ours.

I will give you some advice...........maybe try to avoid threatening other people about you using gun on the internet.

That's not a good look, especially since the FBI has set up an easy website to report such threats.

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I paid for both dozens of times over, that is my money. That's not the same as misuse of public funds to pay off personal loans or the costs of people who contribute nothing.

According to your party those are handouts.  Why would you take handouts from the Governments? Why can't you pull yourself up by your bootstraps? 

13 minutes ago, Ike said:

Show me the policy where he's gonna take your guns away, :danylol:

It says it right there, if you don't comply with the NFA for fully legal firearms you become a felon by default and your guns can be confiscated.

The NFA is fine as a method of new ownership if they want to go that route even though I don't at all agree with it, but retroactive reformatting laws and not grandfathering in existing legal owners is total bullshit.

It's forced taxation and compelled federal registration of something you already own.

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

According to your party those are handouts.  Why would you take handouts from the Governments? Why can't you pull yourself up by your bootstraps? 

The irony being that the "richest" states, which are mostly democratic run subsidize the red states. Our government is run in part subsidize the debt and power to benefit weaker states yet those are usually the ones talking the hand out shit. 

The amount of power and sway Mitch has and Kentucky is 3rd world as it gets is hilarious. This is why you can't take the opinions of idiots like DC seriously. It's like a child whining about adult situations. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It says it right there, if you don't comply with the NFA for fully legal firearms you become a felon by default and your guns can be confiscated.

The NFA is fine as a method of new ownership if they want to go that route even though I don't at all agree with it, but retroactive reformatting laws and not grandfathering in existing legal owners is total bullshit.

It's forced taxation and compelled federal registration of something you already own.

The NFA has been law since 1934.  :|