Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Inaguration of President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris, January 20, 2021

Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Nobody came. That is the press on the left.

Nah they had a mini crowd at the air base or whatever. I still can't believe he didn't attend the inauguration. He's such a pathetic loser LOL.. Apparently left a note for Biden in the oval office.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only those with electricity ROFL

Have you cummed yet?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

go fuck off, you pathetic loser.

it also means we'll be talking about Biden and Trump being a loser bitch in the main forum.

Enjoy that, bitch.

Watch out, Twinkie may threaten to ban you because you told him to fuck off :D

Just now, nitric said:

Nah they had a mini crowd at the air base or whatever. I still can't believe he didn't attend the inauguration. He's such a pathetic loser LOL.. Apparently left a note for Biden in the oval office.

He's so petty he still hasn't once said Biden's name after election day. :danylol:

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

go fuck off, you pathetic loser.

it also means we'll be talking about Biden and Trump being a loser bitch in the main forum.

Enjoy that, bitch.

Do you really want to get banned for flaming on the day of the of the inauguration? Keep testing me and see where it gets you.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Enjoy the circle jerk while you can, this forum will be gone by the weekend.

@-GD-X  See I knew it.   It took sometime but he showed the true reason why he wants the forum gone. After four years of posting Trump nonsense, he cannot stomach that Biden is President.  

@Alphonse

• NPC 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do you really want to get banned for flaming on the day of the of the inauguration? Keep testing me and see where it gets you.

Maybe don't troll the official inauguration thread like a little snowflake bitch? Ban yourself, kid.

19 minutes ago, nitric said:

Watch out, Twinkie may threaten to ban you because you told him to fuck off :D

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nitric called it 😂🤣

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why would you being a clown ass offend me? 😂🤣

You're haven't surprised anyone bro, we all see through you. 

I don't even get what you're going on about. It was a joke. Jehurey loves Biden and I'm asking if he jerked off yet. Calm your titties fatosan

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@-GD-X  See I knew it.   It took sometime but he showed the true reason why he wants the forum gone. After four years of posting Trump nonsense, he cannot stomach that Biden is President.  

@Alphonse

Uhh this has been in the planning....for a while....by multiple mods. Sorry we didn’t think you important enough to keep you in the  loop about it.

36 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Enjoy the circle jerk while you can, this forum will be gone by the weekend.

Bitch ass SNOWFLAKE.  We will talk about Biden in the main forum and make fun of your dumb ass and your lord Fat Orange Man.  Loser

Just now, Twinblade said:

Uhh this has been in the planning....for a while....by multiple mods. Sorry we didn’t think you important enough to keep you in the  loop about it.

wait you actually consider being a mod on SW as important 😂🤣😂🤣

It's no secret it was in the planning for months.   I'm just pointing out how you let your true motives show:umad:

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Actually, I'm reporting you for trying to derail the thread.

So..............yeah, you should be fucking off right about now, if you aren't talking about the subject of this thread.

43 minutes ago, nitric said:

It's probably best he didnt. Start fresh 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Cooke's legit mad. 

No lol. I'm just laughing at jehureys Biden hype. Lower your expectations and everything will be fine.