Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Inaguration of President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris, January 20, 2021

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only those with electricity ROFL

Have you cummed yet?

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

The NFA isn't the problem, the problem is retroactively making already legally owned armaments fall under its veil after the fact or face confiscation and felony charges.

So you're upset that they're now going to be enforcing the law? Got it. :]

Again, if you just follow the rules for gun ownership shouldn't be a problem.

Just now, Ike said:

So you're upset that they're now going to be enforcing the law? Got it. :]

Again, if you just follow the rules for gun ownership shouldn't be a problem.

They're not enforcing the law, they're encroaching on my legally purchased non-NFA firearms with threat of confiscation and felony charges for non-compliance.

There's a reason I have no SBR's, the government has no business knowing what firearms I'm in possession of or how many. I complied with the law at time of purchase, anything after that is forfeit.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

They're not enforcing the law, they're encroaching on my legally purchased non-NFA firearms with threat of confiscation and felony charges for non-compliance.

There's a reason I have no SBR's, the government has no business knowing what firearms I'm in possession of or how many. I complied with the law at time of purchase, anything after that is forfeit.

You're forced to register your car every year but don't think you should register a deadly weapon because why? :ben:

I live in one of the left most and northern states in the US. Ike and I live 20 miles from each other.

And there are rednecks here and in Oregon that rival Alabama or Mississippi :D

I'm no redneck, I'm just sick of leftists constantly trying to redefine the law. It never seems to end.

Never said you were :mjgrin:

Just said there are plenty of them out here.

58 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No.

if the law already exists, and nobody has been able to prove that its unconstitutional, then its LITERALLY not encroaching on anything.

If it were, it would be stricken down by a federal court.

So we will repeat this again................the law has been on the books since 1934. If it's survived that long, its clearly constitutional and isn't "encroaching" on you, at all.

58 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Because one is a weapon and guaranteed  protection against tyranny, and the other is a car. 

You have the right to vote, and is one of the most basic rights given to all Americans.

Yet that requires you to maintain your registration.

And...............you still didn't debunk his question.

The second amendment doesn't say "gauranteed WITHOUT any ongoing regulation" does it?

In fact, it specifically says the opposite. "WELL REGULATED"

WELL.

Regulated.

Not even "SOMEWHAT REGULATED" or "LIGHTLY REGULATED"

But actually "WELL" regulated.

Edited by jehurey

I thought the whole inauguration was amazingly well done for what it is. I couldn’t believe how jarring it felt to see a president speak professionally and like an adult again. Contrast that to what Bush jr. said of Trumps inauguration speech saying “that was some weird shit” except we got 4 years of that.

Its also amazingly sad that in Biden’s first speech he did more to honor the lives of COVID victims than trump did in almost a year.

I don’t think Biden will be able to fully deliver, not with the dumpster fire Trump has left him. but at least he’s given me a semblance of Hope rather than a further descent into a 3rd world country. 

Edited by Delita
19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So what happened to all the Trump supporters murdering and pillaging in the streets come Biden's inauguration? Surely the media wasn't just fear mongering and doing its best to make conservatives look bad....they would never do that.

What do you mean "make them" look bad.

We have the video of them making themselves look bad.

And they've been arrested people

What happened is that the fat-slobbed patriots of "Meal Team 6" saw that shit got real, and they're probably on a FBI watchlist, and noticed how they locked down Washington DC.

So they did what you do quite often..............when your ass gets handed to you, you slink off and pretend nothing happened.

35 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So what happened to all the Trump supporters murdering and pillaging in the streets come Biden's inauguration? Surely the media wasn't just fear mongering and doing its best to make conservatives look bad....they would never do that.

It probably had something to do with thousands of  officers and guards patrolling the city and most of them got arrested for insurrection a few weeks ago. You got dementia brah?

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Jan 6th 2021 already happened. 

Tons of those fools already got arrested and more to come.  They cried like babies and asked to be pardoned by Trump...... spoiler alert... None of them got pardoned. 

It's a combination of FBI snuffing it  out the shit  plus THOUSANDS OF GUARDS patrolling the capitol. 

Those MAGA fools realized it's not worth throwing away your life (25 years in Federal prison) for Trump. 

Edited by Goukosan