• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This you?  

Sheep think they are more knowledgeable than Alex from DF 🤣🤣🤣

remember when GS was supposed to be biased against Xbox? but but Tobias Isreal   GS: 9 Meta: 71  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Digital Foundry just found out that the game is running at 900p on the XBox Series X?????????????

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

You're like a Yahoo clickbait title in human form. 

The game averages 1440p and scales up to 2160p when a single viewport is present, when parallel rendering is taking place the worst case is 900p. This shouldn't be some kind of shocker considering not only what the game looks like, but also the fact that it's rendering two completely different scenes at once and the fact that there's also ray tracing present. 

The game also uses Unreal Engine 4's temporal reconstruction which fills in a lot of the gaps in perceived resolution drops. This is the same feature that Gears 5 used, and it works to great effect. 

Why are you so retarded?

Edited by DynamiteCop
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're like a Yahoo clickbait title in human form. 

The game averages 1440p and scales up to 2160p when a single viewport is present, when parallel rendering is taking place the worst case is 900p. This shouldn't be some kind of shocker considering not only what the game looks like, but also the fact that it's rendering two completely different scenes at once and the fact that there's also ray tracing present. 

Why are you so retarded?

oh ok then.

i expect you to give the highest possible resolution in Switch games, from now on.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Its 900p, At 30fps.

And it doesn't even look that good. And its a walking simulator.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh ok then.

i expect you to give the highest possible resolution in Switch games, from now on.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Its 900p, At 30fps.

And it doesn't even look that good.

The Switch is doing nothing remarkable to hit the sub-HD rendering which takes place on the system, that's why people poke fun at it. It's just a weak piece of technology.

This game is using a completely new rendering technology in conjunction with a dual viewport. It's even more of a hit than rendering in VR would be due to the scenes containing completely different lighting and shadow data, assets, textures and geometric layout. 

So no, you're not getting some kind of concession to make you feel better about your childs toy. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

The Switch is doing nothing remarkable to hit the sub-HD rendering which takes place on the system,

And you think this game is?????????????????

By doing this remarkable thing called..................................split...............screen????

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!

a-selection-of-classic-split-screen-vide

Is this guy serious, right now?

I actually want him to continue trying to sell this point.

It's even more of a hit than rendering in VR would be due to the scenes containing completely different lighting and shadow data, assets, textures and geometric layout. 

Screenshot-20210127-091747-You-Tube.jpg

You might be right about that.

There's different lighting and shadow in that there barely is any.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you think this game is?????????????????

By doing this remarkable thing called..................................split...............screen????

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!

a-selection-of-classic-split-screen-vide

Is this guy serious, right now?

I actually want him to continue trying to sell this point.

It's not split screen, it's two completely different rendering paths taking place in parallel. 

They both have their own lighting and shadows, independent assets, independent effects, independent textures and geometric layout. 

The hit to the GPU and its VRAM is immense. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

18fps on a RTX 3080 with DLSS turned on?

Oh man, but look at those new graphical technologies that Dynocrap was telling us about.

Why it almost looks like an early Alpha build of Control, its so cutting edge.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

It's not split screen, it's two completely different rendering paths taking place in parallel. 

Yeah that's called SPLIT SCREEN.

What do you think this is?

gsondezm3fk21.png

Different assets? 

Yeah.............different assets of a SMALL ROOM:tom:

Please keep on going, I'm going to have a field day with this.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I really hate this fucking guy.... What an annoying piece of shit...

Because I'm right?

I suppose that would be annoying.

Dude..............you just tried to hype split-screen technology in the year 2021.

You deserve absolutely everything that comes your way.

16 minutes ago, JonB said:

Read what Alex said about what would happen to demon souls or any other game if it did what the medium did . He made people look retarded . Just like jerry looks lmao

Yeah, each screen renders completely different assets and effects, which isn’t a typical “split screen”, where both images share the same ones. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, each screen renders completely different assets and effects, which isn’t a typical “split screen”, where both images share the same ones. 

It's akin to the demands of VR plus the addition of the second viewport having to render and cache a completely different environment entirely.

Jerry is trying to present this as simplistic to diminish what's actually going on.