How the fuck is this CNN anchor only 35?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that is an awesome online mp game name 

Eh, I think it comes down to confidence. There’s a guy in the news room who is short and bald, and has a gorgeous/intelligent wife. He’s one of the coolest dudes I know. Funny af. 

after 6 months on it:   turns the consistency of your jizz to straight up water no more goo (they tell you this happens to everyone and i knew this going in) Occasionally got hit with t

seems like a normal 35 year old, he just got hit with final stage baldness young

sucks when you're young and lose your hair. expect people to add 10-15 years to your age

hell i'm not anwyehere close to as bald and by the time i was 25, people would mistake me for 35+

my big problem was hair thinning + my temples started greying out by the time i was 18:|

Edited by Bodycount_
  • Like 1

yep. if you lose your hair you better work on getting swole + a sleeve of tattoos + start riding and liking Motorcycles

if you don't have any interest in motorcycles you're fucked

never gonna get laid again. MBP is the greatest destroyer of your appearance known to man

handsome one day, unfuckable the next

if you started merely average or below average then the effect is even more devastating

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

yep. if you lose your hair you better work on getting swole + a sleeve of tattoos + start riding and liking Motorcycles

if you don't have any interest in motorcycles you're fucked

never gonna get laid again. MBP is the greatest destroyer of your appearance known to man

handsome one day, unfuckable the next

if you started merely average or below average then the effect is even more devastating

dont get get obese and dont leave it length above zero lol

Baldness is like a death sentence to your youth and social life. 

Just look at how Elon Musk looked before his hair transplant, no way they would have taken him and his ideas as seriously if he did nothing about it 

• Like 1

As horrid as baldness is, at the least their are remedies to work around it. Either hair plugs or just wearing hats. None of them are ideal but it's something to turn to to lessen it.

Now being short, those are the dudes i pity. You're ass better be stinking rich or packing a 12 inch dong because you're dating life is forever going to be non-existant and there is nothing to solve this problem. Wiminz want nothing to do with you and men think you're a joke to associate with. Even if you get swole you're still just a buff manlet.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Delita said:

As horrid as baldness is, at the least their are remedies to work around it. Either hair plugs or just wearing hats. None of them are ideal but it's something to turn to to lessen it.

Now being short, those are the dudes i pity. You're ass better be stinking rich or packing a 12 inch dong because you're dating life is forever going to be non-existant and there is nothing to solve this problem. Wiminz want nothing to do with you and men think you're a joke to associate with. Even if you get swole you're still just a buff manlet.

Short fat and bald is sexy as fuck 

• Geese 1
  • Ben 1