Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao.. the brand new Switch 'Oh'LED  

Sheep

Wtf?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kaz said:

yes, I wrote that they don't care about hardware upgrades for consoles; for switch. and this guy starts talking about some handheld shite

Switch is a handheld 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Oh it's 299 in the US. We get ripped off in Canada. It's 399 and it shouldn't be. The dollar is at 81 cents. 

Your price includes tax.  In the us the tax is anywhere between 6% to 10%.  There are a few of states with no sales tax though. 

23 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Your price includes tax.  In the us the tax is anywhere between 6% to 10%.  There are a few of states with no sales tax though. 

No our prices never include taxes. So add another 7-14% depending on the province 

Yeah just saw it.

It's garbage.

A 7" OLED screen with ethernet port.

They don't talk about supposed improved battery life or 4k.

So it's the same shit as what we have now, except different color and with a different screen.

56 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah just saw it.

It's garbage.

A 7" OLED screen with ethernet port.

They don't talk about supposed improved battery life or 4k.

So it's the same shit as what we have now, except different color and with a different screen.

It's going to have better battery life with an OLED screen, that's obvious. 

Anyway I may get this as I have a launch day switch and it's pretty beat up lol

Just now, Twinblade said:

nintendo is so behind the times its ridiculous. The fact that is even more expensive than the switch is just complete robbery. You can get a Series S for LESS than what this thing costs :| 

it's crazy! the series s, at least, added a slick new design, uhd disk support, slightly improved graphics and hdr. nintendo done gone goofed! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

It's going to have better battery life with an OLED screen, that's obvious. 

Anyway I may get this as I have a launch day switch and it's pretty beat up lol

Use your OG model for homebrew. :]

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

it's crazy! the series s, at least, added a slick new design, uhd disk support, slightly improved graphics and hdr. nintendo done gone goofed! 

are you guys mixing up one s and series s? the naming is so fucking dumb

So Nintendo is doing a refresh and adding things that should have been there on the original release and are RAISING the price? Only Nintendo. Selling you an xbox 360 in 2021 for 350 dollars. Looks like any 3rd parties going forward are going to have to make their games streaming only. Least there is an ethernet port for that now 😕

59 minutes ago, JonbX said:

So Nintendo is doing a refresh and adding things that should have been there on the original release and are RAISING the price? Only Nintendo. Selling you an xbox 360 in 2021 for 350 dollars. Looks like any 3rd parties going forward are going to have to make their games streaming only. Least there is an ethernet port for that now 😕

I think we should wait for the resident sheep to tell us how this is a good thing before we judge :mjgrin: 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

nintendo is so behind the times its ridiculous. The fact that is even more expensive than the switch is just complete robbery. You can get a Series S for LESS than what this thing costs :| 

That’s because nobody wants a Series S. Xbox in general is a worthless brand with nothing of value but series s is the bottom of the barrel.