So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

1 hour ago, Delita said:

This is the same fagot who made a big deal about PS5s shareplay being inconvenient because every 1 hour of game time  you had to take 10 secs to click a button to restart, and is going on about emulators that are filled with bugs and glitches and require several workarounds to get a game that’s stable. Don’t even get me started on his monster Hunter rise multiplayer emulator excuse. Same thing guyz. What a dumbfuck :ccruise:

Lmfao restarting to add another hour..every hour cause your share time ran out on an official product is pathetic rofl dude shut your clown ass up son :mj:

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Old ports are PC's best games so far this year?  Plan B gaming indeed :kaz:

LOL Nintendo is literally giving you that... old ass ports again and again :kaz:

Meanwhile none of the games I listed from this year are old ports... there's a remaster...that's it... and it was a game that wasn't on PC before :drake:

Lmfao Sheep talking about old ports and rereleases is the funniest fucking shit ever :lawl:

Edited by Remij
2 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL Nintendo is literally giving you that... old ass ports again and again :kaz:

Meanwhile none of the games I listed from this year are old ports... there's a remaster...that's it... and it was a game that wasn't on PC before :drake:

Lmfao Sheep talking about old ports and rereleases is the funniest fucking shit ever :lawl:

Not to throw shade but you probably post more about old Nintendo games than sheep do. 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

I inky listed brand new games exclusively on Switch.... meanwhile you listed old ass ports on your (P)ort (C) entral system :kaz:

47 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not to throw shade but you probably post more about old Nintendo games than sheep do. 

I post more about Nintendo than they do period... it's not hard.  The only time they make for Nintendo is when it's sales figures week and they want to brag about how well the latest Nintendo port job is doing.  The rest of the time they're 100% defending Playstation... because we all know absolutely nobody only owns a Switch primarily.. so they have a huge stake in that fight :hest: 

WiiU 2.0 ass havin bitches :mj: 

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I inky listed brand new games exclusively on Switch.... meanwhile you listed old ass ports on your (P)ort (C) entral system :kaz:

You listed trash... that all either will be best emulated on PC or already has PC versions planned/released.

Switch is bottom barrel trash garbo dude.  No More Exclusives 3 isn't saving this fucking god awful terrible year you've had.

Now begone :hest:

img_agarcial_20190905-020016_imagenes_lv

Edited by Remij
7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

man...i was really hoping for a powerful handheld i can keep at the office. 

Yea, you'll have to wait a bit longer.  Maybe next year, or possibly the year after that. :francis: 

• Sad 1