Kena Bridge of Spirits launch trailer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like this game.  Played a few hours and am loving it so far.  Nice challenge too with the bosses!   This weekend though I'm playing Halo and Tales.  Kena will be next after Tales  

i love the spiderman and forza horizon games, so it's a win/win for me  

Pls be a banger. This looks so good.   

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

They remind me of MS. They can't compete so they just buy their way out even if it's at a loss.

I feel very strong Microsoft vibes too. They have that sleazy, cuthroat American attitude that Microsoft had.

If Epic ever found themselves as the dominant retailer I can promise you that the consumers would get abused worse than a young thai girl left alone with whippitgoo. It’s incredible how easily some people are swayed.

• Haha 1

I love the cows hypocrisy in this thread. When Xbox games are on PC it doesn't count because it's not exclusive but when Playstation games are on PC it's ''wow, amazing, best year in Playstation history''.

Shut the fuck up you cucks, Kena and Deathloop = best on PC. Get raped.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I love the cows hypocrisy in this thread. When Xbox games are on PC it doesn't count because it's not exclusive but when Playstation games are on PC it's ''wow, amazing, best year in Playstation history''.

Not best on PC for you since you have some kind of vendetta against EGS :lul: 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not best on PC for you since you have some kind of vendetta against EGS :lul: 

And you have a boner for a barebone store that pays to keep games off from far better platforms.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

:hest: Why is a hermsmell speaking? Brush your teeth, slob 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

In fairness though those xbox games are always just another Forza, Halo, Gears rehash or some irrelevant trash like Grounded or Bleeding Edge. I’m struggling to think of any xbox/pc “””exclusive””” that’s actually been worth giving a damn about.

Not to say this is. Reactions seem a bit mixed.

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

In fairness though those xbox games are always just another Forza, Halo, Gears rehash or some irrelevant trash like Grounded or Bleeding Edge. I’m struggling to think of any xbox/pc “””exclusive””” that’s actually been worth giving a damn about.

Not to say this is. Reactions seem a bit mixed.

The studio who made Deathloop is owned by MS and Kena is a timed exclusive anyway. 

You can expect MS next batch of PC/Xbox exclusives to be far more interesting than usual.

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The studio who made Deathloop is owned by MS and Kena is a timed exclusive anyway. 

You can expect MS next batch of PC/Xbox exclusives to be far more interesting than usual.

Except look at those games, the cows dont really give a shit either lol both look meh to me and both have mixed reactions. In fact people are surprised because nobody was even paying attention to these games.

They’ll fit the bland xbox portfolio nicely

57 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This is absolutely hilarious given that Starfield has already been called Skyrim in Space by Todd Howard. :hest: 

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

This is absolutely hilarious given that Starfield has already been called Skyrim in Space by Todd Howard. :hest: 

I'd take Bethesda RPGs, ID Software FPSs, Arkane Studios RPGs, Obsidian RPGs and InXile RPGs over Sony first party games any day of the week.

You can keep Ratchet.

Edited by Ramza
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I'd take Bethesda RPGs, ID Software FPSs, Arkane Studios RPGs, Obsidian RPGs and InXile RPGs over Sony first party games any day of the week.

You can keep Ratchet.

Bubuu you can look forward to Spiderman 2, 3, and 4.. as well as Wolverine 2 on Sony's machine!

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Bubuu you can look forward to Spiderman 2, 3, and 4.. as well as Wolverine 2 on Sony's machine!

Says the guy who’s hyping the 5th game of a franchise and a series that has 8 titles released in the last decade and it’s a fucking racing game. :danylol: