Digital Foundry: Halo Infinite Campaign Re-Reveal Analysis: Still looks shit

21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They're right about the lack of variety in the environments. There needs to be more than just a bunch of samey looking forests and mountains.

I said this when they first started showing shots of the game. Like there is no inspiration in these devs for anything to be a visual treat or at least an attempt for an interesting presentation. I don't even mean stuff like Ray tracing or pimple mapping or whatever. 

They seem stuck in 2000 and they aren't even the original team. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I said this when they first started showing shots of the game. Like there is no inspiration in these devs for anything to be a visual treat or at least an attempt for an interesting presentation. I don't even mean stuff like Ray tracing or pimple mapping or whatever. 

They seem stuck in 2000 and they aren't even the original team. 

They already mentioned that there's other biomes, think of them like sub biomes. The general design aesthetic though is inspired by the Pacific Northwest. Bear in mind though the Pacific Northwest is not just forest, we have arid mountain ranges, snow, desert and even a temporate rainforest.

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah I could wait one week.  Early realses for extra $$ is a big scam.  It's only one week. 

People say Nintendo scammed them for charging $30 for renting them the most popular games from a previous console.

Microsoft is literally having people, who already are paying for a month subscription, an entire $100 just for them to get access to a game a week early.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

People say Nintendo scammed them for charging $30 for renting them the most popular games from a previous console.

Microsoft is literally having people, who already are paying for a month subscription, an entire $100 just for them to get access to a game a week early.

You appear to be completely incapable of telling the truth. There's an upgrade for Game Pass which includes all of the post-release content. None of this is a scam, you're just liars and you're retarded.

37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You appear to be completely incapable of telling the truth. There's an upgrade for Game Pass which includes all of the post-release content. None of this is a scam, you're just liars and you're retarded.

Which means you are pre-ordering DLC that hasn't come out yet, and its mindblowingly expensive for I piece of DLC and a car pack.

How much was it?  Season Passes are usually $25 to $30.

How much did you pay, again?:bena:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which means you are pre-ordering DLC that hasn't come out yet, and its mindblowingly expensive for I piece of DLC and a car pack.

How much was it?  Season Passes are usually $25 to $30.

How much did you pay, again?:bena:

fh3's was $35 (didn't includes car pack). fh5 is $45 with the expansion/car packs.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You paid $90 for Battlefield?

Does Gold Edition comes with Premium_

There is no premium anymore. Their new business model is to release stuff like new maps and weapons for free, and then have a battlepass alongside it that you would pay for. The Gold edition comes with the battle pass and some additional weapon/character skins.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I'm still failing to see the scam here. If you choose to purchase the expanded game content you're granted Early Access. Where is the controversy?

Yeah, this discussion feels pretty dumb. I think it's a far more nefarious scheme in multiplayer focused titles where early access to the game means increased player power and a direct advantage at the game's 'official' launch.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm still failing to see the scam here. If you choose to purchase the expanded game content you're granted Early Access. Where is the controversy?

it was more expensive before too. the expansion packs didn't include the vip pass and cars. it was $105 to get all of it, back with 3. now, it's $45 w/gamepass, or you can buy it all for $99 ($89 if you're a GP subscriber).