343 cut 66% of content planned for Halo Infinite in 2019

LOL, the xbox fanboys at neogaf are fawning over a Jason Scheier article whose headline says that 343 turned Halo Infinite "from disaster to triumph."

the media is getting paid, bigtime, to try and portray the single-player as great.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, the xbox fanboys at neogaf are fawning over a Jason Scheier article whose headline says that 343 turned Halo Infinite "from disaster to triumph."

the media is getting paid, bigtime, to try and portray the single-player as great.

Yeah I saw it on reset era, same response. It’s like they didn’t even read the article 

Lemmings biggest franchise, the game that put Xbox on the map is now a microtransaction-riddled free-to-play AA multiplat with heaps of cut content and somehow Lemmings think this is a win :tom:

Xbox - Set the bar low

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have 7 hours into it and I haven't even made it to the third mission yet... There's 14 of them... I couldn't be bothered to care about this, the game is massive. 

LOL, they're trying so hard to pretend that this isn't remotely the game that they originally promised and advertised.

Go ahead and pad out your gameplay length as much as possible, you guys have many months of no-games next year to occupy the time.

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have 7 hours into it and I haven't even made it to the third mission yet... There's 14 of them... I couldn't be bothered to care about this, the game is massive. 

people already finished it in 6 hours :kaz:  this fucking CLOWN  :risitas2:

• Haha 1

Meh, tbh the game is fun. I have some issues with it but it's definitely fun.

The biggest bummer is that it all seems to take place in basically the same biome...luckily that biome is a looker and arguably the best traditional Halo biome, but I can see it getting old.

7 hours ago, Substatic said:

You're crying again. Accept the 9.0 and move on, this isn't a good look.

No. For starters its not "once again" because that quote is from over a day ago.

OOPS, you tried to infuse your narrative, even at the cost of not being able to read a clock correctly.:lawl: