Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition has sold 10 Million Copies

I think it's so stupid that we haven't got a GTA1 and GTA2 remaster re-release.  There's no way to buy those games anymore on current gen systems, and you can't get them on Steam anymore.

If it's a music issue, they could just create a new OST for the game easy enough.  I'm sure tons of people would buy a GTA1 and GTA2 bundle.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I think it's so stupid that we haven't got a GTA1 and GTA2 remaster re-release.  There's no way to buy those games anymore on current gen systems, and you can't get them on Steam anymore.

If it's a music issue, they could just create a new OST for the game easy enough.  I'm sure tons of people would buy a GTA1 and GTA2 bundle.

I'd actually care more about those than the PS2 trilogy. A widescreen display would also benefit GTA1/2 gameplay a lot.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'd actually care more about those than the PS2 trilogy. A widescreen display would also benefit GTA1/2 gameplay a lot.

Exactly!  It would help so much.  It wouldn't even take much effort to remaster.

And they could make so much money from it haha.

i know some people like manhunt, but it's definitely the worst game ever made and I hope you will never get another one aza. psycho freaks

1 hour ago, kaz said:

i know some people like manhunt, but it's definitely the worst game ever made and I hope you will never get another one aza. psycho freaks

it was the ugliest looking game ever made, even by PS2 standards.

But it had decent stealth mechanics.  And it felt like a precursor to games like Condemned. Where its not really meant to be horror, but the subject matter was really creepy.

On 2022-02-07 at 7:33 PM, Remij said:

lol No one wants to play those.