Forbidden west on PS5 looks like an upscaled PS3 game. No anti aliasing, shimmering, over sharpened blurry mess

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

EC1B48A8-084B-4B91-9726-0791D49CCBF3.thumb.jpeg.07a1ea37296a3e6a1da463469bacae36.jpeg
this was during gameplay. I loved this random statue. It looked super realistic. If you zoom in, the texture work and surface materials are stellar. 

It's just crazy how detailed games are becoming these days. :wow:

• aitch 2
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're trying so fucking hard dude... it's sad.   The game has some graphical issues and bugginess (so did the original)... but just give fucking credit where it's due man.. god damn.  It's

ghostz has talked more about this game than any nintendo game from the last 5 years  vini and ghostz cope threads.

Vini is such a fucking moron. He really should just stick his head under a big rig tire and have it run his empty head over.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Vini said:

Cut scenes are supposed to be in engine, the game's broken. 

PS5 resolution mode and it still looks like shit compared to the cutscene. Did you look at the image I posted?

Yes Doofus, an in game in engine cut scene tends to look better than gameplay.. No shit. 

8 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You said and I quote, “It’s reLly wild reading resetera and seeing people requesting refunds ...” now you’re switching it to shelving the game. :cruise: Which is it you stupid fucking retard?

Not one person in the thread you linked has requested a refund.

Sorry, must have confused that with Reddit , YouTube and Twitter, where people are saying it like crazy. 

most of resetera just doesn’t want to play this game until it’s fixed, I can’t blame them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by ghostz
  • Geese 1
27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah but the difference is rarely this drastic. It barely even looks like the same model.

My point exactly. Looks like last gen compared to the cutscene, something is way off. 

And those State of Play videos they released look way more like the cutscenes in the game. It's like the PS5 assets aren't being loaded.

Edited by Vini
5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Sorry, must have confused that with Reddit , YouTube and Twitter, where people are saying it like crazy. 

most of resetera just doesn’t want to play this game until it’s fixed, I can’t blame them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You mean lemshit trolls on Twitter and YouTube. No one gives a shit what they think, their opinions are as worthless as you are. Linking a stupid random lemshit on YouTube with 7 subscribers and 0 likes doesn’t prove anything. You clowns come out with microscopes for PS5 games but ignore shit stain games like Halo Infinite that looks like a 360 game and Crossfire L’s infinite bugs.

You said Resetera and you were caught lying, FOH you salty clown :cruise:

445FF81E-304F-42EE-9A41-D78C1049F255.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
22 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You mean lemshit trolls on Twitter and YouTube. No one gives a shit what they think, their opinions are as worthless as you are. Linking a stupid random lemshit on YouTube with 7 subscribers and 0 likes doesn’t prove anything. You clowns come out with microscopes for PS5 games but ignore shit stain games like Halo Infinite that looks like a 360 game and Crossfire L’s infinite bugs.

You said Resetera and you were caught lying, FOH you salty clown :cruise:

445FF81E-304F-42EE-9A41-D78C1049F255.jpeg

Are you claiming Vincent is irrelevant now? :mj:

22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@Twinblade he talks about it around 2:15

Another shitty low subscriber count channel I’ve never heard of. IGN with NX Gamer and Digital Foundry are way more reputable sources and they didn’t mention any of those issues. You are looking desperate AF trying to shit on this game that looks far better than anything released on your shitty Series L :qbad:.

You’ve spent more time on this forum talking about Horizon than you did for Halo and Forza combined, dat desperation  :mickeyj:

07F19161-AB77-4BC7-948F-E704F4C38971.jpeg

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another shitty low subscriber count channel I’ve never heard of. IGN with NX Gamer and Digital Foundry are way more reputable sources and they didn’t mention any of those issues. You are looking desperate AF trying to shit on this game that looks far better than anything released on your shitty Series L :qbad:.

You’ve spent more time on this forum talking about Horizon than you did for Halo and Forza combined, dat desperation  :mickeyj:

07F19161-AB77-4BC7-948F-E704F4C38971.jpeg

what did he say that's inaccurate? 

is ghost aware that we can clearly see that there were over 1300 posts.

............and he was able to find only four:hest:

the thought that he's pouring HOURS combing through those threads, trying to find something.

screenshotting, cropping the pictures................:lawl::lawl:he really is losing his shit, hard.

• dead 1