Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

• 1 hour in, and will destroy the controller...and possibly the system.
    • 5 hours in, but will feel like a rape victim.
    • 10 hours in, because GD discovers he hates himself and deserved the punishment.
    • Never, surprising everyone.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My boss cherry has been popped. Beat Margit. 

First thing I do in the morning is check if Ukraine still exists. Second thing I do is check if GD hasn't given up on Elden Ring. So far so good.

LMFAO! yeah, I’ll be putting in some work today. I still don’t know if it’s 100% for me. However, I’m in awe of the world. I’m constantly finding new stuff. I almost like the exploration more than the

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Just look up YouTube videos until you’re an elden lord :banderoos:

o damn. true. but doesn't the fun come from finding shit out on your own? though, some noob starters would defintely be helpful until i get into the gameplay groove.

It's always so hard to tell with you.  I have a feeling that you'll get frustrated right away... but you'll try to push through.  You'll die, move off to another area, and die again, and then hit a wall when it's basically just dying repeatedly, with none of the game's systems being explained to you properly.

I put 1h in... but I think you might make it to 5 hours.  You will definitely feel raped... of that I'm sure :D 

I honestly just can't see you progressing past Margit.

Prove me wrong homie :wow2:   There's nothing I'd like more than for you to push through and experience the truly rewarding feeling of persevering through one of these games.  If you get hooked.. you're in for a real treat :love: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

It's always so hard to tell with you.  I have a feeling that you'll get frustrated right away... but you'll try to push through.  You'll die, move off to another area, and die again, and then hit a wall when it's basically just dying repeatedly, with none of the game's systems being explained to you properly.

I put 1h in... but I think you might make it to 5 hours.  You will definitely feel raped... of that I'm sure :D 

Prove me wrong homie :wow2:   There's nothing I'd like more than for you to push through and experience the truly rewarding feeling of persevering through one of these games.  If you get hooked.. you're in for a real treat :love: 

god damn...love this post. how is the astrologer class?

• Like 1

Don't get too hung up on the starting class, it only defines your initial equipment and stats.

That said when I started on PC I picked Samurai and I definitely enjoyed that over the class I picked on PS5. The samurai starts with the Uchigatana which is really good and a bow and arrow so you start with a decent ranged option as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So hard to tell but I really hope it eventually clicks for you man.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Just go with a magic build. You'll be fine.

Honestly do this for a first time and you'll be fine for a lot of it. 

Look up where to find the best early staffs. 

• Like 1

short story: you will have a great time if you don't give up since you will get stronger, level up and also get better.  

long story: blabla

souls games were never "hard" but challenging and fair. they can trick you and be "cheap" sometimes mechanically if you are unprepared so you die, but you learn from your mistakes and get gradually better.

seriously, the fairness part is that you can level up and the content gets a lot easier over time, so in the end it really doesn't matter what "build" you play. I always said this, it's still obscure for me that some people believe that souls games are hard games or unbeatable.

the only from game that is the exception might be sekiro which has no other ways or means to make it easier (as far as I know)

seriously GD you played way mooore harder games than any souls game back then

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

lmfao yea, it's really hard to tell for someone who wants a smooth pacing.

souls is like a lot of trial and error but once you get the basics down, you will make steady progress, even if it can be super slow or you will end up "wasting" your time sometimes. 

but don't feel discouraged by it GD, feel empowered :blessed:

@-GD-X also can you unlock the vote names from the poll, I'm curious to see who voted :rub:

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1

Two hours in. I like it! I was having fun with my steed and the leveling up seems simple enough. I’m in an area where I’ll be able to farm runes to continue leveling up. It’s definitely way more accessible than say bloodborne or demon’s souls. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

lmfao yea, it's really hard to tell for someone who wants a smooth pacing.

souls is like a lot of trial and error but once you get the basics down, you will make steady progress, even if it can be super slow or you will end up "wasting" your time sometimes. 

but don't feel discouraged by it GD, feel empowered :blessed:

@-GD-X also can you unlock the vote names from the poll, I'm curious to see who voted :rub:

Thanks homie. You should be able to see the results now. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Two hours in. I like it! I was having fun with my steed and the leveling up seems simple enough. I’m in an area where I’ll be able to farm runes to continue leveling up. It’s definitely way more accessible than say bloodborne or demon’s souls. 

:blessed: That's great to hear man! 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

If you get frustrated by some bosses don't afraid to summon other players to help out. Im not ashamed to admit that I abuse that system a lot. Some of the fights become trivial but they're also more fun when you have people with you.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If you get frustrated by some bosses don't afraid to summon other players to help out. Im not ashamed to admit that I abuse that system a lot. Some of the fights become trivial but they're also more fun when you have people with you.

Yeah, I haven’t done that. However, I will definitely have to do it. A lot of these fools were kicking my ass lol. I wish you had more than 1 shot  to collect lost runes.

• Like 2