Sony has lost 2 millions subscribers since new transition

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

What a retard. So you’ll suffer and play the worst version of a game available so that you can then go out and buy it again at full price in 5 years time for PC?

You are a fucking imbecile :freeman::freeman::freeman:

Only a retard would make this kind of argument :mickeyj:

but, if a game gets a resolution and framerate increase...........then, according to him, its absolutely worth its increased price

The-Last-of-Us-Part-1-PlayStation-5?fmt=

this is like seeing somebody walk into a minefield by accident. LOL

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They totally revamped the PS+ structure, 96% of the previous PS+ user base switched to the new PS+ structure only 4% haven't.  That's a ridiculously high retention rate.    In that one quart

..........because you an idiot.   Since those games are already available on PS4, and for much cheaper.   OR   The state of PC gaming is so pathetic.............that PS4

Sony literally made billions off PS+ alone last year and are expected to make an even bigger profit off it this year.   Wow... such ownage... 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

They're better versions than the PS4 versions.... idiot :drake: 

Same way the PS5 version of God of War Ragnarok is better than the PS4 version you will be buying next week and I don’t need to pay for the game twice or pray it comes to PC in 5 years time. Jesus, you are fucking retarded :mj:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

What a retard. So you’ll suffer and play the worst version of a game available so that you can then go out and buy it again at full price in 5 years time for PC?

You are a fucking imbecile :freeman::freeman::freeman:

Only a retard would make this kind of argument :mickeyj:

PS: The other games you spent $50-60 on Steam for were also made for PS4.   :sabu:  You are retarded AF.

Oh yea, I'll suffer playing GoWR on PS4 Pro...:drake: 

Jesus christ, listen to yourself dude :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

God you're an idiot.

The res and framerate and extra features add value to it. 

it has no extra features.

And therefore, you are a hypocrite for bashing this:

by your logic.............if you are playing Ragnorok at 1080p and 30fps, its effectively a SHITTY GAME at launch.

So you are paying $70 for that, correct?

Just now, jehurey said:

but, if a game gets a resolution and framerate increase...........then, according to him, its absolutely worth its increased price

this is like seeing somebody walk into a minefield by accident. LOL

Damn, he also destroyed his whole argument about Sony’s remakes and remasters :drake:

What an idiot :freeman:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Same way the PS5 version of God of War Ragnarok is better than the PS4 version you will be buying next week and I don’t need to pay for the game twice or pray it comes to PC in 5 years time. Jesus, you are fucking retarded :mj:

oh my god.

I completely forgot that I could ass-rape his entire logic that way.:lawl:

• Haha 1

Damn, he also destroyed his whole argument about Sony’s remakes and remasters :drake:

What an idiot :freeman:

Dude............he is completely abandoning entire YEARS of previous argument positions that he has made.

All of it is falling apart...............TONIGHT, in real-time

This is amazing.

I've completely destroyed people before.................but not to this degree. This is an all-timer.

• Geese 1

Oh yea, I'll suffer playing GoWR on PS4 Pro...:drake: 

Jesus christ, listen to yourself dude :tom: 

It’s still a last gen version. You are a PS4 peasant playing one of the worst versions of a Sony game. Sony thanks you for your $60 anyway and they also thank you for your $60 in 5 years time for the PC version again :drake:

Either way you’re helping to make Sony richer. Must really suck to give money to a company you hate so much :mjgrin:

Ok, and? :lemming: 

Hey, why do you post like a retard specifically when Jerky is making some jerry-go-round?

My lord.. you sound stupid as fuck bro when you try to co-opt his arguments. :mj: 

Let me try to break it down for you, real slow.

Old game at low quality = cheaper

Old game at high quality = more value

New game at low quality = value because it's new

New game at high quality = better value because it's new and performs better

Now with GoWR... it's a new game, so there's value there for me... because it's new, and I want to play it.  However, there's not enough value, that I feel I must buy a new console to play it at its best... especially when I know it's coming to PC.

Capiche? 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it has no extra features.

And therefore, you are a hypocrite for bashing this:

by your logic.............if you are playing Ragnorok at 1080p and 30fps, its effectively a SHITTY GAME at launch.

So you are paying $70 for that, correct?

Yes, they do have enhanced features and visuals.  Many have Ultrawide support, Dualsense features, better graphics than even the PS5 versions... let alone the PS4 versions.. :drake: 

And no, I never said 1080p 30fps makes a game shitty... I said it makes it less valuable than the same game at better settings.

My god you're dumb LOL

And I'm paying $70 to play a NEW game.

PC gamers pay the same amounts despite having differing hardware providing different experiences... don't they? :drake: 

LOL man.. you've been getting straight BODIED by me all night. :mj: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

No, you said those games ARE SHITTY because of their resolution and framerate

therefore, Ragnorok on PS4 is releasing at launch that way

and you're paying full price for it.

and that also means that PS5 owners are getting a better deal because they're paying the SAME PRICE you are, except getting an increase in framerate and resolution

so you're an idiot?

And you will continue being an idiot buying PS4 versions of these games.

Like you already paid full price for Horizon 2, correct?

• Haha 1

Ok, and? :lemming: 

Hey, why do you post like a retard specifically when Jerky is making some jerry-go-round?

My lord.. you sound stupid as fuck bro when you try to co-opt his arguments. :mj: 

Let me try to break it down for you, real slow.

Old game at low quality = cheaper

Old game at high quality = more value

New game at high quality = better value because it's new and performs better

Now with GoWR... it's a new game, so there's value there for me... because it's new, and I want to play it.  However, there's not enough value, that I feel I must buy a new console to play it at its best... especially when I know it's coming to PC.

Capiche? 

Your whole argument is completely idiotic. You are gonna spending $120 and waiting 5 years or more for the best version of a game when you can play the best version of the same game next week for $70. Listen to yourself man :mj:

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, they do have enhanced features and visuals.  Many have Ultrawide support

no, that's not an extra feature, that's a screen size.

there is no gameplay designed around it.

did they change the textures????????????

No

did they improve animations????????????

No

did they re-do audio?????????????

No

they did all of those things for this game.

and you said that its stupid to pay for this.

so.............how stupid must you be to get less than what PS5 owners got for TLOUremake?

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you said those games ARE SHITTY because of their resolution and framerate

therefore, Ragnorok on PS4 is releasing at launch that way

and you're paying full price for it.

and that also means that PS5 owners are getting a better deal because they're paying the SAME PRICE you are, except getting an increase in framerate and resolution

so you're an idiot?

And you will continue being an idiot buying PS4 versions of these games.

Like you already paid full price for Horizon 2, correct?

No I didn't.  I said they're shitty versions of those old games.  They're LESS valuable than better versions of those games... which the PC versions are.

Ragnarok is a NEW game.  It has value to me because it's NEW.

And again, I have no interest in buying a PS5 to play the "best" version of Ragnarok.  It's not worth that to me... knowing that a better PC version is coming.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Your whole argument is completely idiotic. You are gonna spending $120 and waiting 5 years or more for the best version of a game when you can play the best version of the same game next week for $70. Listen to yourself man :mj:

No, you're just being really stupid dude.  I'm going to buy the game.. play and experience it... and enjoy it.

Then I'm going to probably trade it in, and use that money to buy some other game on PC.. Probably some Sony game :tom: 

I'm NOT buying a fucking PS5 to play this PS4 game that will be coming to PC... OMFG listen to yourself :lawl: 

No I didn't.

yes you did

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Those games are shitty on PS4...

You added NO QUALIFIERS for that.

You didn't say "those games ENDED UP BECOMING shitty on PS4 now"

you didn't say that.

You said they ARE shitty.

And the main reason is because of the framerate and resolution, because the game plays exactly the same outside of those things.

Therefore, Ragnorok is in 1080p and 30fps when you are going to pick it up next week.

And you paid $70 for that.

You also paid $60 for Horizon 2, is that right?

No, you're just being really stupid dude.  I'm going to buy the game.. play and experience it... and enjoy it.

Then I'm going to probably trade it in, and use that money to buy some other game on PC.. Probably some Sony game :tom: 

I'm NOT buying a fucking PS5 to play this PS4 game that will be coming to PC... OMFG listen to yourself :lawl: 

You are going to spend $60 right now for the worst version of the game. Ruin the first time experience for yourself and then pay another $60 in 5 years or more when everyone has already moved on to play the same game again. This is why you’re a lemming. Only lemmings can see this level of retardation as logic. You are completely hopeless :hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's what PS4 owners can also do...........with those games that only cost them $10-$20.

You said it was WAY TOO SHITTY for them to be played that way.

Except you're now saying that you CLEARLY CAN ENJOY playing a PS4 game at those settings.

So how idiotic must you be to have willingly paid WAY MUCH HIGHER prices for ports of those games you could enjoyed on your PS4?

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

That's what PS4 owners can also do...........with those games that only cost them $10-$20.

You said it was WAY TOO SHITTY for them to be played that way.

Except you're now saying that you CLEARLY CAN ENJOY playing a PS4 game at those settings.

So how idiotic must you be to have willingly paid WAY MUCH HIGHER prices for ports of those games you could enjoyed on your PS4?

No I didn't say they were way too shitty to be played that way.... I said that better playing versions of those old games are worth more money than the shittier playing versions :drake:

Edited by Remij