And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

He's now hating on other Playstation games because they make A Played-Out Tale looks like a minor B-game when the game is on a platform that actually gets exclusives.

The Game Awards was a week and a half ago, and he's still bitch-pinched about it.:hest:

28 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

so forgotten it charted in the august, september, and november npd's, which gives it more npd appearances this holiday than A Poor Man's Tale and more npd appearances in the second half of the year than ghostz.

Not much else to play on PlayStation and it was bundled. Game still sucks 

I did enjoy what I played of the game even though I never finished it. But the combat was often a mess and I just didn't like it much, in fact my feelings on it are similar to how I felt about GoW Ragnarok's combat.

I don't know what it is about Sony and their action based games lately but playing them really leaves something to be desired.

Im hoping Spider Man 2 breaks that trend.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Not much else to play on PlayStation and it was bundled. Game still sucks 

NPD doesn't count bundled games.

You just demonstrated that the game was even more popular than even he was letting on.:drake:

Elden Ring completely robbed this game of any thunder it had a chance of generating.  Sure, cows may have bought the game in support because it was a first party exclusive game... but nobody really gave a fuck about it.  Elden Ring was the talk of the town, and after that cows turned to the more promising upcoming God of War: Ragnarok to focus their hype efforts on... which Elden Ring also ended up dominating :geese: 

I mean, some people here couldn't even be bothered to play Forbidden West, nor Elden Ring... which just goes to show that they weren't really that interested in it in the first place. :francis: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Elden Ring completely robbed this game of any thunder it had a chance of generating.  Sure, cows may have bought the game in support because it was a first party exclusive game... but nobody really gave a fuck about it.  Elden Ring was the talk of the town, and after that cows turned to the more promising upcoming God of War: Ragnarok to focus their hype efforts on... which Elden Ring also ended up dominating :geese: 

I mean, some people here couldn't even be bothered to play Forbidden West, nor Elden Ring... which just goes to show that they weren't really that interested in it in the first place. :francis: 

Nah, the game earned its praised for its amazing graphics.

In fact, the early "scandal" about some visual issues regarding brightness levels and some things that weren't loading properly was the only things that held it back.

Nobody ever made a comparison between this game and Elden Ring, or put them up head to head.

This game accomplished everything people were expecting from it.

Gran Turismo 7 probably took more of its spot light, because it came out two weeks later and comes with much more reverence from gaming publications.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah, the game earned its praised for its amazing graphics.

In fact, the early "scandal" about some visual issues regarding brightness levels and some things that weren't loading properly was the only things that held it back.

Nobody ever made a comparison between this game and Elden Ring, or put them up head to head.

This game accomplished everything people were expecting from it.

Gran Turismo 7 probably took more of its spot light, because it came out two weeks later and comes with much more reverence from gaming publications.

People definitely made the comparison between this game and Elden Ring.  People were literally calling out that Elden Ring was going to do to Forbidden West, what Breath of the Wild did to Zero Dawn...

We all drew the same parallels before both games even launched.

There wasn't really anything that held this game back.. besides Elden Ring.  Cows showed up for the game and bought it, as they feel compelled to support Sony's first party games.  They also bought forced bundles as well, which skews overall sales numbers.  I'm sure this game will hit high sales figures overall... but that doesn't mean that everyone who has this game actually wanted it.  Even Mala got it and didn't want it at first.. or so he says.

The hype came and went.  GT7 is much of the same story.  Tons of bundle sales whenever new shipments came in.. which would also spur more retail sales... but GT7 didn't rob anything from Forbidden West... it was all Elden Ring.

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

People definitely made the comparison between this game and Elden Ring. 

No they weren't

Is this the stuff you tell yourself in your head?:drake:

I love how you're pretending that the game underwhelmed, when you have been given repeat proof of it selling very well.

Its hilarious how you try to retcon shit, with no proof, and nobody remotely buys it. LOL

6 hours ago, Remij said:

People definitely made the comparison between this game and Elden Ring.  People were literally calling out that Elden Ring was going to do to Forbidden West, what Breath of the Wild did to Zero Dawn...

We all drew the same parallels before both games even launched.

There wasn't really anything that held this game back.. besides Elden Ring.  Cows showed up for the game and bought it, as they feel compelled to support Sony's first party games.  They also bought forced bundles as well, which skews overall sales numbers.  I'm sure this game will hit high sales figures overall... but that doesn't mean that everyone who has this game actually wanted it.  Even Mala got it and didn't want it at first.. or so he says.

The hype came and went.  GT7 is much of the same story.  Tons of bundle sales whenever new shipments came in.. which would also spur more retail sales... but GT7 didn't rob anything from Forbidden West... it was all Elden Ring.

That is the gayest excuse I’ve ever heard lol. I bought the game and beat it because I loved the first. The second was way better (imo). It wasn’t to “support sony” lol

39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That is the gayest excuse I’ve ever heard lol. I bought the game and beat it because I loved the first. The second was way better (imo). It wasn’t to “support sony” lol

It's Remij, he'll say the stupidest shit just to argue.