And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Forgot this game existed until this thread.

I can’t say I’m surprised.

A: Elden Ring stole its thunder 

B: while I loved the game, it uses a template that needs to evolve. 

• Like 1

It’s ok cows. I know what it feels like to have some of your favorite games forgotten. 2 of my top 10 didn’t even have their names uttered by anyone in all of the GOTY coverage I’ve seen 

- AI The Somnium Files Nirvana Initiative 

- Syberia The World Before  

:mjcry:

• Sad 1
21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It’s ok cows. I know what it feels like to have some of your favorite games forgotten. 2 of my top 10 didn’t even have their names uttered by anyone in all of the GOTY coverage I’ve seen 

- AI The Somnium Files Nirvana Initiative 

- Syberia The World Before  

:mjcry:

• dead 2
28 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Lmfao! But AI :wow2: I need to check out  Syberia too. I loved the older titles. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

OIP.RAmUby8bhmKA7H38MOP00wHaJm?pid=ImgDe

:lul: 

What a mistake it was to release this right before Elden Ring. Pretty much everyone forgot this game existed once ER came out.

Funny, cause I think it's Elden Ring

:lul: 

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I have it but haven't touched it. Elden Ring's bland open world pretty much killed any desire to want to play through another open world game for a while.

that's how i felt about botw. it made me want to play a game with a dense world. hell, i was even fine with an ubisoft title.

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

that's how i felt about botw. it made me want to play a game with a dense world. hell, i was even fine with an ubisoft title.

agreed. BOTW’s open world is so incredibly sparse that I really don’t know why people prop it up as some kind of major achievement. 

• Like 1

:mjgrin: Cope thread. It was one of the top selling games of the year according to NPD, is still charting as of last month and nominated for GOTY and at TGAs and won a few awards and GOTY at some publications.  None of the crappy games you played on GP can compare. It’s also the best looking game currently on any platform and that includes PC.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Cope thread. It was one of the top selling games of the year according to NPD, is still charting as of last month and nominated for GOTY and at TGAs and won a few awards and GOTY at some publications.  None of the crappy games you played on GP can compare. It’s also the best looking game currently on any platform and that includes PC.

Plagues tale has more GOTYs :tom:

• aitch 1