The Super Mario Bros Movie flopped hard

Hey while we're hear, did anyone see the horseshit trailer for the new Indy film? Looks like the woman is the lead, she's got Hermione's time turner thing, and capitalism is stealing yo. Step aside Shia, the shit's about to be shittier. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrating the box office numbers of a shitty CGI movie of Mario. Goukoshill  

they always add 2 or 3 to anything mario-related

Goukosan when Nintendo makes money

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Hey while we're hear, did anyone see the horseshit trailer for the new Indy film? Looks like the woman is the lead, she's got Hermione's time turner thing, and capitalism is stealing yo. Step aside Shia, the shit's about to be shittier. 

the first is my favorite. the second is...a close second. i didn't care for the third. i never bothered with a 4th (or 5th?) movie.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Saucer said:

phoebe waller bridge is hollywood's go-to to update nerd franchises like star wars and bond for "modern audiences" ie emasculate the male lead and show how incompetent and outdated he is. you might say she's a regular princess peach.

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

you said the movie is good for ALL ages, aka kids AND adults.

in order for that to be the case, it would have to be a legit good movie. it is NOT a legit good movie, period. take the L :umad: 

Do you knw what "good for" kids, families and all ages means?... It means it caters to kids to enjoy it with family members..... Jeezus you're dense as a rock.  :kaz:

And lmfao at you guys getting all worked up over a kids n family movie.  Quad is almost fuming at the mouth...... Kidz movies warz!!!!!!:adhd:

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Do you knw what "good for" kids, families and all ages means?... It means it caters to kids to enjoy it with family members..... Jeezus you're dense as a rock.  :kaz:

And lmfao at you guys getting all worked up over a kids n family movie.  Quad is almost fuming at the mouth...... Kidz movies warz!!!!!!:adhd:

Except this movie is unwatchable for anyone smarter than a dog.

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

do you know that adults fall under all ages? there are kids/family movies that are actually good. this ain't it, chief.

the only triggered people in here are nintendo stans mad at critics, and at those who said it would flop all along.

43 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Except this movie is unwatchable for anyone smarter than a dog.

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

do you know that adults fall under all ages? there are kids/family movies that are actually good. this ain't it, chief.

the only triggered people in here are nintendo stans mad at critics, and at those who said it would flop all along.

The only people in this thread bothered by this movie seems to be you two....Critics were lukewarm to it..  Kidz and Families loved it....deal with it :mario1::luigi:

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

the first is my favorite. the second is...a close second. i didn't care for the third. i never bothered with a 4th (or 5th?) movie.

I'm the same except I like the first a lot more than even the second one. Raiders is in my Top 5. I love that film.

• Like 1

phoebe waller bridge is hollywood's go-to to update nerd franchises like star wars and bond for "modern audiences" ie emasculate the male lead and show how incompetent and outdated he is. you might say she's a regular princess peach.

You can't help yourself lol

I agree I think that's where it's likely headed. If it is...

Just now, Goukosan said:

The only people in this thread bothered by this movie seems to be you two....Critics were lukewarm to it..  Kidz and Families loved it....deal with it :mario1::luigi:

im bothered that nintendo's movie flopped? that makes a lot of sense :pavarotti:

i just posted that it flopped and laughed at people hiding behind user scores (and people who said it be good months ago). and the only ones pushing back here are you, ghostz, and saucer... cy0MDR9.gif 

29 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I'm the same except I like the first a lot more than even the second one. Raiders is in my Top 5. I love that film.

i think nostalgia bumps temple a bit higher than it probably deserves. raiders is just a perfect action-adventure film. one of the few movies i've given a 10 to.

43 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

im bothered that nintendo's movie flopped? that makes a lot of sense :pavarotti:

i just posted that it flopped and laughed at people hiding behind user scores (and people who said it be good months ago). and the only ones pushing back here are you, ghostz, and saucer... cy0MDR9.gif 

it didn’t flop :juggle: on its way to becoming the most successful movie of 2023 :banderoos:

Rotten tomatoes doesn't determine if a movie is a flop or not... You've spent too much time taking this SW shit seriously that now you're applying it to movies and a kids movie no less :kaz:

The reality is, for movies the audience reception and the box office decides if a movie is a flop or not.  From the start I have maintained that the kids and family audience will love this movie and guess what they do :umad:

Keep :adhd: on SW Bbbut it's a flop I swearz it :awww:... While the movie sees real world success at the box office and with the movie going audience... Deal with it:luigi::mario1:

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

fims2ZT.jpg

Oh man... Shit that movie bombed hard... 58% on RT? 

....im sure the audience hated it and paramount regretted even releasing the movie because with that 58% RT score... No one went to see that garbage. 

..... Lol

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You do the same cope over and over. I'm not criticizing it for being a kid's movie. This is dog shit BY KID STANDARDS.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

You do the same cope over and over. I'm not criticizing it for being a kid's movie. This is dog shit BY KID STANDARDS.

You're having a hard time coping with the fact that the kids and families are loving it... Why does that bother you so much? Deal with it:mario1:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're having a hard time coping with the fact that the kids and families are loving it... Why does that bother you so much? Deal with it:mario1:

They're not loving it. Adults are saying it's a plotless cavalcade of references, shiny objects and boring performances. Kids are saying Detective Pikachu was better.

Edited by sugarhigh