• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 FPS performance mode coming at a later date.

It fell in the red alright

It keeps dropping lower on Metacritic, poor Cuckstz...        

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

It's crazy Series X cant do 60fps. This is not a next gen game. It looks barely better than Bioshock Infinite to me.

the game should get shelved.

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Idk why but "good enough for Gamepass" just sounds hilarious and feels like a huge insult :hest: 

they basically implied that gamepass is like apple arcade...except apple arcade gets more quality exclusives.

Cut corners in the first 15 minutes of this game:

- no healing animation at all

- characters hands in the first scene are aliased so bad I thought he had vampire claws

- shoot a car window and glass shards burst out but the glass is unchanged

- press X to talk to a civilian and there is NO RESPONSE. Not even the throwaway grunt

- important early cutscene is all panning still images

Edited by sugarhigh
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

Cut corners in the first 15 minutes of this game:

- no healing animation at all

- characters hands in the first scene are aliased so bad I thought he had vampire claws

- shoot a car window and glass shards burst out but the glass is unchanged

- press X to talk to a civilian and there is NO RESPONSE. Not even the throwaway grunt

LMFAO!

As bad as the last few days have been, there’s a chance it can get even worse with the EU delivering the verdict on the ABK merger in the next 2-3 weeks. 

image.gif

• aitch 1

Just let it sink in how much of a flop this. This flopped harder than Blinx, Sudeki and Brute Force. This flopped harder than State of decay 2 and crackdown 3. It had more expectations riding on it than many of thosr games too.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Just let it sink in how much of a flop this. This flopped harder than Blinx, Sudeki and Brute Force. This flopped harder than State of decay 2 and crackdown 3. It had more expectations riding on it than many of thosr games too.

as bad as crackdown 3 was, at least it was playable and orb collecting was mildly fun (1 is still better, in this regard).

21 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Idk why but "good enough for Gamepass" just sounds hilarious and feels like a huge insult :hest: 

I'm pretty sure its meant to be an insilt :ben:

They basically say its trash and feels "early access" and not worth buying but might get fixed eventually.

Which is what we all said would happen with Gamepass, especially from third parties. You dont need day 1 sales anymore and have guarenteed money for putting it on Gamepass  so release it as an "early access" of sorts and fix it later.

Just now, jehurey said:

Look how many people are in this thread:

1633611629_Screenshot2023-05-02at12-07-27Redfall-4_10.thumb.png.68f08dfa95974082b6a62eceee632068.png

One thing is for certain, Xbox completely collapsing has really brought this forum together.

group-hug-golden-girls.gif

sheep, cows and hermits have built a strong alliance :smoke:

• aitch 1
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Look how many people are in this thread:

1633611629_Screenshot2023-05-02at12-07-27Redfall-4_10.thumb.png.68f08dfa95974082b6a62eceee632068.png

One thing is for certain, Xbox completely collapsing has really brought this forum together.

group-hug-golden-girls.gif

Jerky I’m always around for a good ole’ Xbox beat down. 

image.gif.a3e131948e796c5945233cf6d89b43b5.gif

• Upvote 1

https://twitter.com/Oyffie/status/1653207913543135232

https://twitter.com/Oyffie/status/1653207918744059904?s=20

https://twitter.com/Oyffie/status/1653207938478272512?s=20

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

I've seen N64 games with better A.I. Lemmings wanted to rip on Forspoken but this game wishes it could be in the same league as Forspoken :kaz:

The sad thing is you know the lemshits will all download this on Gaypass because they have NOTHING else to play, and they'll do the usual routine of convincing each other "it's pretty fun" and better than games like God of war or Horizon. Xbox is a very sick cult at this point.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What a coincidence that MS decides to put this out now of all times 

:lul: 

You now owe me 14 days of Hobopass, bitch. 

• Haha 1