Has any faction had a worse week than the Lemmings?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao!!! The RROD was unparalleled. 

Comparing ylod to rrod Xretards have no shame. I bet ms loves having schmuks like as a fanbase.

@Tears of the Cows is such a pathetic lil worm.   

Posted Images

Nope and they deserve all the Ls they’ve been getting this past week. All the lying and deceit they’ve been doing for the past 10+ years finally caught up to them this week. 30% down in hardware, CMA blocking the deal, Redflop being the biggest flop of 2023 following a year long drought and the biggest flop of the gen Halo Shitfinite. They deserve all the shit they are getting.

Lemshits know MS is a shitty company that doesn’t give a fuck about gaming but  their cult-like devotion to a soulless trillion dollar company won’t allow them to admit it. They wanted MS to win at all costs even if it means MS devaluing gaming and turning it into complete shit.  They don’t care if MS ruins the industry as long as they get to play games for a dollar on their shitty rental service. These clowns aren’t gamers at all and I’m relishing the destruction of the shitty Xbox brand we’ve seen this week :aitch:.

They won’t recover from this and I predict Phil will be getting the boot very soon before they shut down the whole division. MS has done nothing but try to nickel and dime gamers from the start. Almost every negative trend in gaming right now was started or pioneered by them. People love to give them credit for online gaming but I don’t even give them that since Dreamcast and PCs had online gaming before Xbox. All they did was unite it under a single service which they then eventually used to push all the shitty services and predatory microtransactions we have now.

• Upvote 2

The only thing I disagree with is this "year long drought" line. Lemmings want you to believe its only been a year but in truth it has been much longer.

From my count it has been 10 years since their last AAA exclusive, and forza rehashes aside they've had pretty much nothing in those 10 years.

Flops like sea of thieves, grounded, state of decay and crackdown don't count - those aren't real games, merely Gamepass filler.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The only thing I disagree with is this "year long drought" line. Lemmings want you to believe its only been a year but in truth it has been much longer.

From my count it has been 10 years since their last AAA exclusive, and forza rehashes aside they've had pretty much nothing in those 10 years.

Flops like sea of thieves, grounded, state of decay and crackdown don't count - those aren't real games, merely Gamepass filler.

I totally agree, it’s been more like 12 year drought. I was just trying to be diplomatic and threw them a bone. They haven’t had anything of note since the 360 gen after Gears 3 launched. Everything they’ve had after that has been dogshit and filler if we are being honest. Nothing has made impact since then and now they are hoping lying Todd Howard will save them with buggy Starfield :freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I totally agree, it’s been more like 12 year drought. I was just trying to be diplomatic and threw them a bone. They haven’t had anything of note since the 360 gen after Gears 3 launched. Everything they’ve had after that has been dogshit and filler if we are being honest. Nothing has made impact since then and now they are hoping lying Todd Howard will save them with buggy Starfield :freeman:

Lol bingo.

Gears 3 was the last genuine AAA blockbuster they had. Forza 5 technically the last AAAe (but paid for, its 79 on mc) but Gears 3 was really the last genuine blockbuster.

That was 2011. Obama's first time, 360 and PS3 and Wii were the consoles of the time, iphone 4s was Apples phone that year. Skyrim, Arkham City, Mass Effect 2, OOT 3D, Littlebigplanet 2, Uncharted 3, and MGS and ico/sotc hd collections were some of the games from that year.

Feels like a long time ago? It was - and it was the last time xbox had a relevant exclusive that people talked about, and I'd argue even then Gears was feeling long in the tooth on its 3rd installmemt.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS mismanagement and GamePass happened.

I really do think it's Game Pass. The incentive for MS is not huge 5+ year development cycles as Starfield. They really just need a conveyor belt of AA content. I think Arkane went into Red Fall with a lower budget in mind but they've never done a game like that before.

• Like 1

Here's a real good question to poll

Which has been the single worst week in the history of the lemmings?

Xbox One announcement at E3 2013 in which there were rumored leaks that they were going to be locking down physical games, so that they can't be resold, the console specs were weaker than the PS4, AND it turns out it will cost more money than the PS4 because Kinect is mandatory with the console.

or this past week, Microsoft effectively losing the ABK deal, and then their main game for the first half of 2023 that they've been hyping for about 2 years ends up unbelievably bad, flopping way beyond anybody's expectations?

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Xbox One announcement at E3 2013 in which there were rumored leaks that they were going to be locking down physical games, so that they can't be resold, the console specs were weaker than the PS4, AND it turns out it will cost more money than the PS4 because Kinect is mandatory with the console.

Holy shit I forgot about the DISASTROUS Xbox One reveal entirely. :D

18 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Microsoft Xbox signed their death the moment they went after Wii's soccer mom audience with Kinect

i actually liked kinect lol. however, they shouldn't have put all of their eggs in that basket. hardcore gaming should have been the xbone's primary purpose.

6 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

MS is rushing games that's why they are unfinished. So much for their purchase helping Bethesda.

Redfall isn't lacking polish, it's a fundamentally broken product that's been in development for 5 years.

• dead 3
38 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Redfall isn't lacking polish, it's a fundamentally broken product that's been in development for 5 years.

That's the stupidest thing I heard in a while. The game is buggy as hell. Which clearly means it required more testing/polishing.

The fact it has been in development for a long time is irrelevant as bugs are always fixed near the end of development when the game is in a playable state.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

That's the stupidest thing I heard in a while. The game is buggy as hell. Which clearly means it required more testing/polishing.

The fact it has been in development for a long time is irrelevant as bugs are always fixed near the end of development when the game is in a playable state.

If all the bugs were fixed, it would still be mediocre. I didn't even see any bugs, just obviously cut corners.

4 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

If all the bugs were fixed, it would still be mediocre. 

I'm not saying otherwise, just that the game was clearly rushed out to the market. I hadn't seen a game in such a buggy state in quite some time.