So WTF happened to the SW Discord?

23 minutes ago, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

DarkXero’s (!not sure i spelled that right) discord is pretty active but banned me from the main channel lol 

Dark banned you 😮 For what? You are pretty chill.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not using the correct channels for the right topics lol  

"We banned Dyno for racism and ignored Mala until he left" really is the best marketing a place could have.

And we've seen you too     Which made me your daddy, I wish I never had now I missed out on the Discord invite   

24 minutes ago, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

The other sw discord has a bot that posts more than the users  

don't call pat that lol jk. pat owns, though. i haven't posted much on discord lately. it's cool, but it's too time-consuming to keep up. i like that this place is inactive. you can be gone for a week and barely miss a thing :D

8 hours ago, Sabo said:

I don't really use Discord but just a little bit ago I poked my head in there to get information for something and was going to close it immediately after.

But then I saw the SW server.

I had completely forgotten that SW had a Discord so I figured I'd pop in for a second just to see who was there. It's literally just Pat_McCrotch and some dude named Brown Child posting gifs back and forth.

I remember getting in that group a few years ago, and got in the middle of an argument with some SWer who bought an M5 and told him it was a bit boring to drive, because of the automatic. 

Soon after I said, a bunch of other people I literally have never ever said a single word before, jumped on me and called me a troll.

After that, no one would say a word to me, so I just left. 

Edited by MalaXmaS
7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Before I got banned it was just a bunch of leftist psychopaths in there so they probably killed off the thing themselves and then left because there was no one left to talk to

You prob thought Jan 6 was gonna be the new independence day you fucking bozo. You were banned because no one likes you AND you're racist.

13 minutes ago, Casual said:

Damn so far that server is 3/3 on the bans. Must be nice to not rely on the weirdos to keep a place active, don’t have that luxury here. 

"We banned Dyno for racism and ignored Mala until he left" really is the best marketing a place could have.

• Ben 1
  • dead 2
5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Dark banned you 😮 For what? You are pretty chill.

I didn't ban him, I took away his access to general chat after he kept spamming general with bragging pics, and was warned 10x to post in the right channel (i.e. if its tech related, put it in tech channel). It ain't that hard, guys. 

3 minutes ago, DarkXaero said:

I didn't ban him, I took away his access to general chat after he kept spamming general with bragging pics, and was warned 10x to post in the right channel (i.e. if its tech related, put it in tech channel). It ain't that hard, guys. 

Virgin

In before that's a racist dog whistle diatribe lol

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Ben 2
5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's the guy who banned somebody else for racism when they called him a virgin. It was the most ridiculous text conversation I think I've ever seen.

This never happened, but again, I'm not surprised by someone like you having an imaginary recollection of an event. 

Edited by DarkXaero
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Lmao it so did 

It didn't, snakey is still a part of Beaktopia and has never been banned...Only two people have actually been banned from my Discord server. You're one of them and the other is Aza. 

You're still obsessing over your ban from years ago and the saltiness is very telling by the amount of your posts in here about it. 

Just now, DarkXaero said:

It didn't, snakey is still a part of Beaktopia and has never been banned...Only two people have actually been banned from my Discord server. You're one of them and the other is Aza. 

You're still obsessing over your ban from years ago and the saltiness is very telling by the amount of your posts in here about it. 

Yes I care so much that I had to refer to you as that guy because I couldn't even remember your fucking name lol

Thought the discord was pretty good and had some cool people there. I just struggle with keeping up on discord chats especially if you aren't online often. Probably more a factor of me growing up with forums and just being more use to that form of online interaction.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Thought the discord was pretty good and had some cool people there. I just struggle with keeping up on discord chats especially if you aren't online often. Probably more a factor of me growing up with forums and just being more use to that form of online interaction.

It's easy to keep up when they're dead