So WTF happened to the SW Discord?

Just now, madmaltese said:

Thought Dark's discord was pretty active. 

Never joined the other one (SW discord)

As far as I remember this was like a couple years ago there was only like five people in there to actually interacted with anyone

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not using the correct channels for the right topics lol  

"We banned Dyno for racism and ignored Mala until he left" really is the best marketing a place could have.

And we've seen you too     Which made me your daddy, I wish I never had now I missed out on the Discord invite   

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Thought Dark's discord was pretty active. 

Never joined the other one (SW discord)

It is active, despite us being a small community with a mainly static user count. As always, the good posters here are welcome to join or be regulars on it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DarkXaero said:

Yeah your posts here about us totally come across as healthy :mj:

It's as if somebody made a thread about the System Wars Discord servers and I responded just as anybody else would. You got me, that's so weird.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Thought the discord was pretty good and had some cool people there. I just struggle with keeping up on discord chats especially if you aren't online often. Probably more a factor of me growing up with forums and just being more use to that form of online interaction.

This. I mainly use Discord for business. It’s great for planning projects. 

4 hours ago, DarkXaero said:

It didn't, snakey is still a part of Beaktopia and has never been banned...Only two people have actually been banned from my Discord server. You're one of them and the other is Aza. 

You're still obsessing over your ban from years ago and the saltiness is very telling by the amount of your posts in here about it. 

Jesus!   And that was before I bought a 15k Rolex and a 110k  Land Rover 

10 hours ago, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

15k rolex? ain't that kinda like buying the lowest end BMW on the lot?

110k land rover sounds like a waste.

Edited by Casual
On 2023-07-24 at 11:22 AM, DynamiteCop said:

Before I got banned it was just a bunch of leftist psychopaths in there so they probably killed off the thing themselves and then left because there was no one left to talk to

Sounds familiar

I honestly just don't care to talk about life and current events and shit like that with other people online in a discord server... like I don't expect you to care about shit I've got going on in my life that I'd want to talk about, and I don't give a shit about what's going on in your lives either.  I do that with IRL people...  There's just too much noise.. and about 6 different conversations happening around you half the time, and you don't know what the fuck is going on.  Madmaltese basically echoed the same thing.  If I'm online in forums or a discord server.. it's to talk about games/movies or something specific.. not to just small talk about everyday shit.

I get some people enjoy that though. :shrug: 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol we've seen what you look like. 

And we've seen you too

Spoiler

SEpSazu.jpg

Fruity RuPaul looking ass nigguh :tom: 

7 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

This MF hanging on to the one time he had sex for dear life. jfc.

Which made me your daddy, I wish I never had now I missed out on the Discord invite  :pavarotti: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 2
  • Geese 1
15 hours ago, Remij said:

I honestly just don't care to talk about life and current events and shit like that with other people online in a discord server... like I don't expect you to care about shit I've got going on in my life that I'd want to talk about, and I don't give a shit about what's going on in your lives either.  I do that with IRL people...  There's just too much noise.. and about 6 different conversations happening around you half the time, and you don't know what the fuck is going on.  Madmaltese basically echoed the same thing.  If I'm online in forums or a discord server.. it's to talk about games/movies or something specific.. not to just small talk about everyday shit.

I get some people enjoy that though. :shrug: 

This. It’s cool and all, but it becomes a “to do”… 

it takes 5 minutes to keep up with this dead ass place :D 

• Haha 1
On 2023-07-24 at 8:40 PM, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

Land Rovers are simply the worst.  You should learn to do the maintenance yourself and remember most of the parts are off the shelf and used in other vehicles.  Don't get them from directly from Tata Motors. But of course if you're not capable of doing it yourself you can just get raped in the ass by the dealership.