STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

Noooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :kaz:

Slow Jonny & LemiJ "bbbbut Early reports say this game is bug free :awww:"

the game looks kind of meh, so i'm confused as to why it looks/runs like shit. i'm sure the pc version will look light years better (but will have its own problems).

7 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Hmm these critic reviews seem really split. Wonder if it will get rekt in Steam Reviews and concurrent players. 

i'm sure many bethesda fans will love it, while others (less biased) may side with ign/gs. after watching the DF breakdown, i can't say i'm terribly interested in it anymore. the world looks sterile and dull. it doesn't have the sci-fi charm of mass effect. but that's a personal preference.

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm sure many bethesda fans will love it, while others (less biased) may side with ign/gs. after watching the DF breakdown, i can't say i'm terribly interested in it anymore. the world looks sterile and dull. it doesn't have the sci-fi charm of mass effect. but that's a personal preference.

i remember people here jumping me because I thought it was a red flag that they were showing so much stuff when it comes to the gameplay and features but nothing when it came to the actual story, characters, quests, universe, lore, etc. It’s obvious that it’s underwhelming in all those areas.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

i remember people here jumping me because I thought it was a red flag that they were showing so much stuff when it comes to the gameplay and features but nothing when it came to the actual story, characters, quests, universe. It’s obvious that it’s underwhelming in all those areas.

yup. that's why it'll be a hard pass for me. i don't care if a game has a huge world, if it's not a world worth exploring.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Nah, my gf who loves Skyrim and Fallout 4 has 0 interest in this. :hehe:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

GS SW was a hell of an experience when tp flopped :D 

the memes were awesome!  GS at its peak was pretty great. Blinx flopping at GS was legendary lol.

edit: cubeaholic would have made like 100 posts decimating lemmings if this were early 2000s at GS. RIP.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I knew something was wrong when they were trying to prevent Eurogamer and Edge from getting early review copies.

They just started reviewing the game like two days ago. So you are going to see more 6's and 7's

Wow. This is a flop, and people are starting to realizing that Bethesda finally catching up to 2016 gaming standards isn't enough simply because you create 150 hours of mindless side quests with spoken dialogue

Yet you’ll be playing, probably at 8 pm EST tonight :kaz:

the first game that Jerry has played in months, holy shit already his GOTY :blessed:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yet you’ll be playing, probably at 8 pm EST tonight :kaz:

the first game that Jerry has played in months, holy shit already his GOTY :blessed:

Lol this bald cuck is already trying to change the subject.

He's crying hard :tom:

Oh no........

Oh no....these people straight-up lied during their E3 presentation in June

Those 4chan leaks from back in 2019 were 100% on the money.

There is no real space movement in this game, those planets that you look at your window are just glorified splash screens before loading up a randomly generated level.

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He even admitted it :blessed:

He's going to cry into the weekend,  this is going to be fantastic.

Even funnier that all the other lemmings have jumped shit, and he isn't going to notice until maybe Sunday :hest:

• -GD-X★ changed the title to STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!