STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

11 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

@jehurey calling someone a fakeboy. :bena: Watch, he’s gonna disappear soon because Starfield unlocks and he’s desperate to play  :kaz:

LOL another swing and cuck:tom:

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao does Jerry fight Xbots on tweeter too? Jesus , a bunch of fucking IRL lunatics :rofls:

LOL he's even trying to help with his swing and cuck

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Might explain why he's got no time to play his PS5.. :lawl: 

Making the donkey moooooooove, faster and faster

Andale! Andale!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Remij you wouldn’t be Twitter doxxing FireCoward if you weren’t secretly seething about this. 

image.gif.2a410877c804c9cf23910ccf307306d7.gif

Oh no, another 88 banger for dessert after the 96 main course... so seething....  :wow2: 

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Remij you wouldn’t be Twitter doxxing FireCoward if you weren’t secretly seething about this. 

image.gif.2a410877c804c9cf23910ccf307306d7.gif

he really is.

he's been talking about him for like 3 months.............and all of a sudden he JUST SO HAPPENS to find his twitter account within a couple of hours of Firepower coming back to the forum?

There's only two possibilities, and they both make him look bad.

1.) He's been stalking Firepower's twitter for MONTHS :tom:

or 2.) He literally exploded in anger so badly that he went scouring the internet to find something on him IN UNDER AN HOUR.

image.gif

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he really is.

he's been talking about him for like 3 months.............and all of a sudden he JUST SO HAPPENS to find his twitter account within a couple of hours of Firepower coming back to the forum?

There's only two possibilities, and they both make him look bad.

1.) He's been stalking Firepower's twitter for MONTHS :tom:

or 2.) He literally exploded in anger so badly that he went scouring the internet to find something on him IN UNDER AN HOUR.

image.gif

Or, in the swath of butthurt Playstation fanboys posting on twitter today about Starfield... I happened to come across his and realized it was him because of his PC pictures he posted :tom: 

It's been AWFULLY entertaining to say the least..  I was hoping this dumb bitch would show up.

But I love how you speak so confidently about that.... because that's what you ACTUALLY did to me... LOL :tom: 

I got the burro double-HOOFING in anger :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Or, in the swath of butthurt Playstation fanboys posting on twitter today

Well your a playstation fanboy on twitter as well, I already caught you over a year ago

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerry's inner monologue when deciding to play a PS game or not

We know this leads

The burro getting more whips

[whip].........[whip]

HYEEEEEEEAH!

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1

7/10 is about right. It feels very much like a Bethesda RPG that you've done many times before just with a new coat of paint. Performance is shit on PC for these 2016 graphics. They didn't even add DLSS to cover up their shit optimization.

I'll still keep playing that garbage! At least until 2033 when the next serving of Toddslop is released (ES6).

Edited by Nightshade79
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!