STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

Has Ghostz finally killed himself? I figured this would be the flop that would push him over the edge.

Imagine trying to distract yourself playing this garbage while your bull bangs your gf in the other room :kaz: Cuckstz

• Like 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 2
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, -GD-X said:

they are "quantity over quality" games. awful writing, buggy animations and poor gameplay.

this is literally the last sentence of the gs review :hest:

Starfield is a game more concerned with quantity than quality, and leaves the experience at the surface level.

• Haha 1
  • dead 3
5 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

this is literally the last sentence of the gs review :hest:

Starfield is a game more concerned with quantity than quality, and leaves the experience at the surface level.

LemiJ "bbbbut you don't understand rhe sheer scope of this game, nothing compares... Unlimited number planets to explore in a space" 

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ "bbbbut you don't understand rhe sheer scope of this game, nothing compares... Unlimited number planets to explore in a space" 

Witcher 3 completely....COMPLETELY destroyed that excuse back in 2015.

What is happening now is what Bethesda KNEW was going to happen to them, for years

They honestly thought they could just write more and more quest missions and do 10,000 hours of VO, 25,000 hours of VO, just think that throwing more pointless quests with full voice dialogue was going to be enough to convince gamers to not complain about the JANK-ASS and stale engine, stale animation, early 2000's clipping, and simply not look like a modern game at all

These guys have had ASSLOADS OF MONEY  since 2008 when Fallout 3 sold 8 million copies.

Why didn't they actually hire tech programmers to build a real, new game-engine from scratch? If it takes them 5 to 8 years, fine.

But to still use this shit in 2023.

And them continuing to use it in Elder Scrolls 6 in 2026. They deserve to get their asses ripped.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Screenshot-2023-09-01-155152.png

:reg:  

:romantears:

Edited by Remij
24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Witcher 3 completely....COMPLETELY destroyed that excuse back in 2015.

What is happening now is what Bethesda KNEW was going to happen to them, for years

They honestly thought they could just write more and more quest missions and do 10,000 hours of VO, 25,000 hours of VO, just think that throwing more pointless quests with full voice dialogue was going to be enough to convince gamers to not complain about the JANK-ASS and stale engine, stale animation, early 2000's clipping, and simply not look like a modern game at all

These guys have had ASSLOADS OF MONEY  since 2008 when Fallout 3 sold 8 million copies.

Why didn't they actually hire tech programmers to build a real, new game-engine from scratch? If it takes them 5 to 8 years, fine.

But to still use this shit in 2023.

And them continuing to use it in Elder Scrolls 6 in 2026. They deserve to get their asses ripped.

There is more game here than you'll ever play on your PS5 chump.. keep yappin :tom: 

2 hours ago, Cell said:

Don’t make him search for your Twitter profile because he’ll do it. 

:mad:

lmao Jerky reacting to this post knowing full well he stalked my twitter for months :lawl: :lawl: 

Firecoward also reacting to it... knowing full well he stalked me on IclownEra and came back here to post about me :lawl: :lawl: 

@Cell Don't start none, wont be none :reg: 

^Larian really set the bar high for characters in RPGs

There's so many of them, but you can start conversations with basically everyone and they all have highly quality, hand crafted looking models. Many of Starfield's however are clearly randomly generated and Bethesda gave no shits about actually trying to polish them up. Just another example of how they chose quantity over quality.

• Upvote 2
  • aitch 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

There is more game here than you'll ever play on your PS5 chump.. keep yappin :tom: 

i love how he didn't counter anything I said.

Poor bitch is just madly swinging at this point.

Its gonna be a fuuuuuuuuuuuuun weekend beating him like a rented mule:blessed:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

i love how he didn't counter anything I said.

Poor bitch is just madly swinging at this point.

Its gonna be a fuuuuuuuuuuuuun weekend beating him like a rented mule:blessed:

Doesn't surprise me that you rent mules :tom: