Are you buying Starfield this week?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just realised Starfield flopped so bad it brought firepower back lol 

Lemmings having to convince themselves that missing basic features like a usable FUCKING MAP is actually a positive.   This trash deserves a 7.  

This one got me.   

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I just launched the game on my PC and I'm met with a 117GB patch even though I already installed it on my PC last night :dbry:

This game is already starting out as a failure. What a piece of shit :drake:

1385369371_Screenshot2023-09-05205231.png

That's what you get for playing on GamePass :lawl: 

I can just imagine the amount of tweets you've posted about it since it happened :mickey: 

I was playing it earlier and I just finished the first mission and killed those pirates on the alien moon. I was taking off and then the game got stuck loading in a black screen and then crashed :drake: (Bethesda trash)

The game isn't bad at all. So far  from what I played I'd probably give it a 7 as well. The load screens take you out of the experience and the ship controls and FPS combat are shit but the world is very detailed with good art direction. So far the performance is buttery smooth on my PC. I can't imagine how lemshits are playing this in 30fps though, poor fools. You can see where the borrowed from other space games and part of me wants to just take off from planets and fly seamlessly like in Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous then I realize I can't. Bethesda had a great idea with this game and a good setting but their shitty engine is holding them back from greatness.

Gamespot and IGN were right on the money, this game is a 7. Sorry lemshits, this isn't the "game of the generation", it's a decent game from Bethesda but it won't be winning any GOTYs or saving ShitBox from being mediocre. I gotta give MS credit though, they at least got me to use my $1 GamePass trial that I got with my PC. I wasn't gonna use it without Starfield because their game library is complete ass outside of SF :mj:

6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I just launched the game on my PC and I'm met with a 117GB patch even though I already installed it on my PC last night :dbry:

This game is already starting out as a failure. What a piece of shit :drake:

1385369371_Screenshot2023-09-05205231.png

117gb PATCH?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Game is fun but super uneven. Seriously lacking polish.

There's aspects of it that are amazing - aesthetically, the music, the perks are interesting, main quest seems solid.
Some of it is just okay - gunplay is better than FO but nothing great.
Some of it just plain sucks - space stuff just seems like a waste of time, the map and inventory are inexcusably awful, everything around the UI just seems half baked or poorly thought out.