More MS email leaks: MS still trying to acquire Nintendo and possibly Valve. Playing the "long game"

Phil seen in this email still talking about acquirring Nintedo and possibly Valve. They are praying for Nintendo to hit hard times so that they can gobble them up.

So pro-consumer.

MS and the lying snake oil salesman Phil continue to show why MS are the cancers of gaming and shouldn't be trusted. They want to eventually own everything.

:mj: Thank goodness they are so fucking incompetent that this will probably never happen.

:tocry: Imagine Nintendo or Valve owned by the retards at MS *shudders*. Gaming would just die a very painful death if that ever happened.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to More MS email leaks: MS still trying to acquire Nintendo and possibly Valve. Playing the "long game"

The sad thing is that for Phil, Nintendo going bankrupt and MS buying them would be a "career moment" for him.

Fuck the fact that it would be the end of an era and a nightmare scenario for the gaming industry, he just wants his own personal glory.

:mj: And fucking retarded lemshits were saying this clown was a gamer and shitting all over Jim Ryan. I'd rather have asshole in your face Jim Ryan than this sneaky piece of piece of shit Kumbaya Phil. Both are assholes but at least with Jim Ryan you know where he stands all the time.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The sad thing is that for Phil, Nintendo going bankrupt and MS buying them would be a "career moment" for him.

Fuck the fact that it would be the end of an era and a nightmare scenario for the gaming industry, he just wants his own personal glory.

:mj: And fucking retarded lemshits were saying this clown was a gamer and shitting all over Jim Ryan. I'd rather have asshole in your face Jim Ryan than this sneaky piece of piece of shit Kumbaya Phil. Both are assholes but at least with Jim Ryan you know where he stands all the time.

Nintendo will never allow themselves to be bought by Microsoft.  It's just not going to happen.  But there's no denying getting Nintendo WOULD be a career moment for him, or anybody.  Could you imagine if Sony acquired Nintendo, and you were the person that made it happen? 

I feel like we know Phil wants to acquire shit.  They tried before with Nintendo.. so is this really anything new/surprising? Not really.

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nintendo will never allow themselves to be bought by Microsoft.  It's just not going to happen.  But there's no denying getting Nintendo WOULD be a career moment for him, or anybody.  Could you imagine if Sony acquired Nintendo, and you were the person that made it happen? 

I feel like we know Phil wants to acquire shit.  They tried before with Nintendo.. so is this really anything new/surprising? Not really.

We've all known they wanted to acquire the entire industry but the assholes at MS have spent the last two years lying their asses of to the FTC, CMA and regulatory bodies around the world. We've had corporate cuck cheerleaders like Cuckstz and an army of fanboys damage controlling for them and saying Phil is actually a good guy and that MS' monopolistic tendencies have long passed.  Phil has spent many years cultivating a PR image of an everyday guy that is just in it for his love of gaming and love for the industry. The leaked emails shit all over that carefully curated image of Phil. It doesn't change how I feel about him because I've always known that deep down he's a corporate piece of shit but it's nice to see him get exposed here.

I wouldn't want Sony or any other company to buy out Nintendo. Nintendo being acquired by any company would be a disaster for the entire industry, same with Sony. Both companies, especially Nintendo have done a lot and contributed to gaming in immeasurable ways. Microsoft are clueless retards that can't create anything to save their lives but Sony and Nintendo are the lifeblood of this gaming industry when it comes to creativity and innovation especially in the console space. I also think MS buying Steam would be a fucking disaster for PC gaming. Steam is very important to PC gaming and the last thing I'd want is the greedy fucktards at MS getting their hands on Valve and ruining the platform with their corporate bullshit the same way they've ruined Xbox.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Remij said:

In what world would they ever be able to acquire Nintendo or Valve?

No regulators would allow it to happen.

Except an $70B acquisition is on the horizon. :drake:

Microsoft is the least talented, least anything that has ever entered the market.

Edited by lynux3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

And my god Microsoft must be so pissed about all this shit leaking... literally the entire gameplan :lul: 

Pissed? :drake: Really? This is embarrassing more than anything. Imagine being like... damn, wouldn't it be awesome to acquire the 2nd largest entertainment company in video games because we can't do anything meaningful!?!? :rofl: 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Pissed? :drake: Really? This is embarrassing more than anything. Imagine being like... damn, wouldn't it be awesome to acquire the 2nd largest entertainment company in video games because we can't do anything meaningful!?!? :rofl: 

Yes :lemming: 

It's their gameplan for the next generation starting in 2028 which was supposed to be redacted but got leaked by the FTC ffs :drake: 

Nobody at MS is embarrassed that it's out there that they want to acquire Nintendo...

Edited by Remij
6 hours ago, Remij said:

No regulators would allow it to happen.

Are you kidding? If we've learned anything recently its that yes they will allow it to happen. Remember Microsoft is so big it tried to threaten one of the worlds leading nations.

MU HA HA HA HA HA MU HA HA HA HAC905F281-B915-4AFE-8318-1EEDC82C209B.gif.bf554d93c46ce4fe9e40f7be901d926e.gif The sheep have been raped and getting the wool shaved off their backs. How pathetic of you Sheep. And the Bacon cheese burgers are scared because Microsoft is taking over MU HA HA HA HA MU HA HA HA HAC905F281-B915-4AFE-8318-1EEDC82C209B.gif.bf554d93c46ce4fe9e40f7be901d926e.gif

Microsoft is straight long stroking Nintendo. They going Deep5A381A22-CD22-474E-851E-60C59E74A7D5.gif.43dad77010b46853e27e8b0dd92e8f02.gif

It is EF9AFF7F-9664-43D8-8FBE-8ADD6F3AE471.gif.b76d31fc3bfdea6f813317f84c520197.gif

Yes, we have known this entire time that their plan was predatory market capture.

This is time clearly admitting it.

Them trying to acquire Steam should be the biggest red flag to pc lovers losers, because it clearly implies that they want to get into position to lock down the pc and have valve sell to them or risk getting pushed out

They literally talk about living side by side with competitors in public, and they are scheming to take them over through non-competitive means by throwing their weight around.

Edited by jehurey
  • Thanks 1

Phil’s stupidity is hard to actually put into words after reading this. He wants Nintendo, the company who have literally just sold over 100 million consoles due to there hardware innovation (something I don’t think the Xbox has ever done) to see that there future is “away from hardware”. 

Conversely, when Nintendo’s hardware was bad, with the WiiU, barely anybody bought it for the software alone. 

And all this is ignoring the fact that no regulator is going to allow this especially after ABK. 

He’s just, unfathomably stupid. 

• Like 1