The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I'm on the mission in Valkyria Chronicles where:

Spoiler
The dude kidnaps the princess and you have to destroy the transport vehicle without explosives. Any good strats to do this mission? All my units hardly do any damage to it.
just wait till it starts moving down the map (I think it's down, after it turns the first time) and get behind it. i remember that one being pretty easy

:-*

Still playing Demon's Souls?

I played NG+ for a bit then I started on Valkyria Chronicles. Got pretty far but the battles were getting long. So I stopped so i can get started on FFXIII. I finished chapter 11 but I didn't leave gran pulse yet. I want do some CP grinding.

Ah yeah, I should really get back into VC. I never knew it had a suspend feature until someone here brought it up and some battles would take WAY too long. And yeah bros, you can save mid mission

I played NG+ for a bit then I started on Valkyria Chronicles. Got pretty far but the battles were getting long. So I stopped so i can get started on FFXIII. I finished chapter 11 but I didn't leave gran pulse yet. I want do some CP grinding.

Ah yeah, I should really get back into VC. I never knew it had a suspend feature until someone here brought it up and some battles would take WAY too long. And yeah bros, you can save mid missionwtf, didnt know that

Ah yeah, I should really get back into VC. I never knew it had a suspend feature until someone here brought it up and some battles would take WAY too long. And yeah bros, you can save mid missionwtf, didnt know that neither did I

That would of made things easier :sam:

Ah yeah, I should really get back into VC. I never knew it had a suspend feature until someone here brought it up and some battles would take WAY too long. And yeah bros, you can save mid missionwtf, didnt know that Yeah like, every one of your turns you can save. Makes shit mad easy

Been playing Mirrors Edge on PC......eeehhhhhhh game is cool but the trial and error shit becomes irritating quick,

this is why i didn't care for it. i thought it was mad overrated. it looked damn cool though.