The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

which games are you guys arguing about? I'll settle this for you. :reg:

Which is the real RE4 of the gen: Alan Wake or RE5 :tom:

Spoiler
:-*
:D

If you like my comedy preez rep :face:

begging for rep. :mickey:

Good SW ownage deserves rep :mono:

• Upvote 1

So I spent a good hour getting around 5000 souls then this fucker who can only take magic hits kills me and now i can't get my souls back because it's right behind him :rage: How do I get magic?

So I spent a good hour getting around 5000 souls then this fucker who can only take magic hits kills me and now i can't get my souls back because it's right behind him :rage: How do I get magic?

Shame. Haven't you played this before? What world are you in?

This is what you do. Go back to where you lost your soul. Hopefully you didn't die again cause if you did, you lost those 5000 souls. Now go back and as fast as you can grab back your souls. Once you got them back quit the game via the guide button. :smug:

Decided to download Singularity yesterday, games OK. Nothing worth writing home about, just feels like BioShock.

any time-based puzzles?

A few, some are pretty neat and getting into some hidden areas requires you to speed up/rewind the age of objects which is kinda cool and unlike BioShock the Rifle actually handle well. The game is pretty ugly though. :ben:

Decided to download Singularity yesterday, games OK. Nothing worth writing home about, just feels like BioShock.

any time-based puzzles?

A few, some are pretty neat and getting into some hidden areas requires you to speed up/rewind the age of objects which is kinda cool and unlike BioShock the Rifle actually handle well. The game is pretty ugly though. :ben:

yeah i heard the visuals are terrible. the gameplay sounds interesting though. i may download.

Finish up playing Infamous last night. Pretty good game, it refines alot of stuff that was pretty raw in Crackdown. Makes the mini-map useful. Except for the platforming mechanics, that stuff got a little annoying. Its like Lego magnet platforming mechanics, its too sticky when you get near ledges and rails.