The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

btw, I'm actually liking Castlevania now. They game picks up considerably after you gain the gauntlets and boots. I'm playing this and replaying Godonetta, trying to get 1000/1000. :ben:

Yeah, faggot. The game is fucking great.

:happysad:

Chapter 9 & 10 :love:

I've been playing Super Meat Boy over the past few weeks. I've finished all 500 levels of N and some of The Rapture levels here are still beyond my reach. :face: Started and finished Another World today. Tried to go back and play One Whole Unit Blood but just can't get passed the weird difficulty of it all (Duke3D was perfect for me, this seems a bit ridiculous). Not sure what to play next.

played some more Demon's Souls. It really takes you back to the days of gaming where you were actually afraid of dying because you didn't have checkpoints every 3 minutes. I'm actually scared lol, it gives me that REmake feeling of not knowing what's around the next corner.

played some more Demon's Souls. It really takes you back to the days of gaming where you were actually afraid of dying because you didn't have checkpoints every 3 minutes. I'm actually scared lol, it gives me that REmake feeling of not knowing what's around the next corner.

:woody:

Just bought mafia 2 for $12 on amazon. So my list of games i need to start/finish are darksiders(in the black throne),ratchet crack in time, new vegas(just started), just cause 2(just started), forza 3(2-3 hours in), stalker cop(just started) and saboteur(1 hour in).

Just bought mafia 2 for $12 on amazon.

So my list of games i need to start/finish are darksiders(in the black throne),ratchet crack in time, new vegas(just started), just cause 2(just started), forza 3(2-3 hours in), stalker cop(just started) and saboteur(1 hour in).

damn that's a lot of gaming. would take me half a year to finish that lol.

Just bought mafia 2 for $12 on amazon.

So my list of games i need to start/finish are darksiders(in the black throne),ratchet crack in time, new vegas(just started), just cause 2(just started), forza 3(2-3 hours in), stalker cop(just started) and saboteur(1 hour in).

damn that's a lot of gaming. would take me half a year to finish that lol.It'll last me until march. Not counting new vegas.:killzone:

:woody:what? :ben:

btw, I'm actually liking Castlevania now. They game picks up considerably after you gain the gauntlets and boots. I'm playing this and replaying Godonetta, trying to get 1000/1000. :ben:

I told you faggot :-* It keeps getting better and better til the last second :bow:

Just finished up UC2. It was alright. Gunplay is retarded, but aside from that...enjoyed it. Not the uber graphics king that everyone made it out to be here though. Replaying it with 1 shot 1 kill and unlimited ammo for S&G. Then moving onto SMG.