The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Really wish they didn't go the way they did with DA2, regardless I put in 20 hours so far. Game's still fun it's just being stuck in Kirkwall gets old fast.

Finally got around to playing Persona 3 and after spending an hour and a half with it I feel like it's done nothing but waste my fuckin' time. The only gameplay I've gotten is moving my cursor to select a response. If this game is seriously nothing but a cheesy high school sim then tell me now so I can send this shit back to GF. I thought this was suppose to be an RPG...

Finally got around to playing Persona 3 and after spending an hour and a half with it I feel like it's done nothing but waste my fuckin' time. The only gameplay I've gotten is moving my cursor to select a response. If this game is seriously nothing but a cheesy high school sim then tell me now so I can send this shit back to GF. I thought this was suppose to be an RPG...

Keep playing, once you go into the tower it turns into hardcore RPG dungeon crawling. It actually strike a good balance between day time (sim aspect) and night time (RPG combat aspect) but it does take quite some time for the game to pick up.

Persona is definitely not for everyone, their is a heavy emphasis on the high school aspect. But yeah, like DavidP said the game opens up later on, but it takes awhile. It'll still be more school than dungeon because your characters will suffer fatigue but if you stick with it you'll be spending a lot more time dungeon crawling later on.

Keep playing, game will change your way of life by the end.

Well, my PS3 started acting funny again, only a matter of time before I get YLOD again..So yeah..:( But anyways, I guess I'll finish my playthrough of Kingdom Hearts I and II and a few other Xbox, PS2, and GC games. Then, I dunno.......

Ghost Trick is absolutely fucking amazing. Superb pacing, brilliant puzzles, stylish visuals, excellent writing, cool soundtrack, interesting story and characters. Easily rivals the best of the Phoenix Wright series.

Ghost Trick is absolutely fucking amazing. Superb pacing, brilliant puzzles, stylish visuals, excellent writing, cool soundtrack, interesting story and characters.

Easily rivals the best of the Phoenix Wright series.

it only gets better B) i fucking loved that game.