The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

How are you running Warcraft II? Via DOSBox? I still have the floppies for it but no computer with a 3.5" drive.

DOSBox is what I used. Here's a guide for the entire process: http://www.glennsgui...ess-dos-pc.html

I'm surprised you still have the floppy discs for that game.

I'm the kind of person that kept everything from when I was young. I was just discussing my epic Magic card collection with BasementDweller the other day. I still have sealed packs of that shit boxed up. :ben:

:ben: That's kind of gay, bro.
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

How are you running Warcraft II? Via DOSBox? I still have the floppies for it but no computer with a 3.5" drive.

DOSBox is what I used. Here's a guide for the entire process: http://www.glennsgui...ess-dos-pc.html

I'm the kind of person that kept everything from when I was young. I was just discussing my epic Magic card collection with BasementDweller the other day. I still have sealed packs of that shit boxed up. :ben:

That sealed box of booster packs is worth $1200 and some of the mythic rare cards in my collection are worth 200 and 300 dollars a piece. Exactly what is gay about maintaining valuable items for monetary gain?

That sealed box of booster packs is worth $1200 and some of the mythic rare cards in my collection are worth 200 and 300 dollars a piece. Exactly what is gay about maintaining valuable items for monetary gain?

when you buy something you usually buy it because you want to use it. you do not buy something to preserve it. noone does that except fuckin wierdos. you are like a bank but without any business.

But the guy there was really trying to sell me hard on every goddamn thing. Lol it was pathetic

that's why I dislike gamestop

lol yeah, going to any ebgames (our equivalent) here is just a fucking hassle lol, haven't been there in years. "buhbuh buy scratch protection and join our cool trade in club" i ain't interested fool :mad:

Every GameStop in the city was out. Had to drive 25 mins into Kentucky to get ni no kuni. Lol traded in horizons and got more for it than I paid.

Hopefully this game sells well, these kinds of games are such a rarity nowadays.

Resident Evil 5 had better partner AI than Ni No Kuni.

Come at me, JRPG fangirls.

Tactics nigga

Which tactic keeps the partner AI out of running through fire on the ground?

Which tactic keeps the partner AI from standing in that fire attacking the boss instead of shifting to a different side of the boss where it's safe?

Which tactic keeps the partner AI from running across the entire field of play to pick up a small health orb?

Which tactic keeps the partner AI from dancing in and out of it's attack range, constantly missing with it's gap closing attack and slowly backing up to repeat the process?

Which tactic tells them to block incoming damage? There's the 'All Out Defense' button later in the game, but it doesn't accomplish much. The partner AI just ends up keeping it's distance (marginally useful) but successfully blocking an attack on rare occasions.

It's atrocious on boss fights, you're forced to either swap frantically hoping to cast defend on everybody before the enemy cast finishes or just letting them die because the game doesn't give you enough control to manage them intelligently. It's mildly annoying for most of the game, and insanely frustrating whenever there's something designed to be blocked. It's the worst kind of frustrating because it's not built out of difficulty, it's just poorly designed garbage and the game is easy enough that I just end up soloing every boss with Oliver and Mite by kiting, blocking, and abusing the cost effective heal that Oliver has.

Ask anybody that didn't abuse Toko farming or the Dino familiar and they'll tell you they beat most of the later game bosses with one character alive for most of it.

Anyone who mentions Resident Evil 5 in a positive or superior manner, is a chode.

Sometimes being a chode is warranted when AI is this poorly implemented.

Tactics nigga

Which tactic keeps the partner AI out of running through fire on the ground?

Which tactic keeps the partner AI from standing in that fire attacking the boss instead of shifting to a different side of the boss where it's safe?

Which tactic keeps the partner AI from running across the entire field of play to pick up a small health orb?

Which tactic keeps the partner AI from dancing in and out of it's attack range, constantly missing with it's gap closing attack and slowly backing up to repeat the process?

Which tactic tells them to block incoming damage? There's the 'All Out Defense' button later in the game, but it doesn't accomplish much. The partner AI just ends up keeping it's distance (marginally useful) but successfully blocking an attack on rare occasions.

It's atrocious on boss fights, you're forced to either swap frantically hoping to cast defend on everybody before the enemy cast finishes or just letting them die because the game doesn't give you enough control to manage them intelligently. It's mildly annoying for most of the game, and insanely frustrating whenever there's something designed to be blocked. It's the worst kind of frustrating because it's not built out of difficulty, it's just poorly designed garbage and the game is easy enough that I just end up soloing every boss with Oliver and Mite by kiting, blocking, and abusing the cost effective heal that Oliver has.

Ask anybody that didn't abuse Toko farming or the Dino familiar and they'll tell you they beat most of the later game bosses with one character alive for most of it.

LMAO, damn. :ben: