The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I started to play Resident evil 6 cuz it was 4 bucks on sale on my country (physical copy)  and i enjoying the Leon campaign at least

Posted Image

Just started playing Darksiders. I bought it a while ago off of PSN for 3,99. 

So far it's great. I love the character design. 

Ownage game, just buy Darksiders 2 if you really liked this one.

Edited by Pony Gaming™

Ok, that retro video game dungeon in p4 is my favorite one so far. Very creative lol. I can't recall the last time I was so hooked on a game. Over 20 hours in.

It only gets better :-* Play P3P after.

Wait, 20 hours and you've finished the Void Quest dungeon or you're still doing it?  Either way, I remember it taking me much longer to get to there :[  GD is a beast

Wait, 20 hours and you've finished the Void Quest dungeon or you're still doing it? Either way, I remember it taking me much longer to get to there :[ GD is a beast

I beat it :smoke: now I'm waiting for the police report. I'm 25 hours in, this game is crack.

Ok, that retro video game dungeon in p4 is my favorite one so far. Very creative lol. I can't recall the last time I was so hooked on a game. Over 20 hours in.

It only gets better :-* Play P3P after.:-* nice!

I started to play Resident evil 6 cuz it was 4 bucks on sale on my country (physical copy)  and i enjoying the Leon campaign at least

Posted Image

Just started playing Darksiders. I bought it a while ago off of PSN for 3,99. 

So far it's great. I love the character design. 

Ownage game, just buy Darksiders 2 if you really liked this one.

Already have. It was 12 something on PSN  :spincool:

Persona 4 is great. Never played it, but watched the entire Endurance run @ Giant Bomb. :ben:

Btw, Persona 3 portable or PS2 version (FES)?

Please tell me the videogame dungeon isn't the last one. I will go through withdrawal lol.

There's at least 2 more dungeons that i can remember.  What month are you on? Around December or January something will happen that will force you to make several choices after another. This will take the game in 3 directions, bad route, normal route, true route. IMO i'd say to look up what decisions to make to get the true route. I fucked up and it took my game to the bad path because i decided to.... kill... someone.

But yeah the Void Quest dungeon is by far my favorite :fblike:

I'm liking this game. Sure, I could point out a lot of problems I have with the gameplay like the camera isn't that great, some of the mechanics are a little iffy, the combat can get repetitive and isn't that deep to begin with, etc... But the thing is the game is aware of it's shortcomings so it does a lot of things to take your attention off them. The game does a good job of placing it's quirky and silly set pieces to help break up the monotony of it all so it keeps the game feeling fresh and more importantly, keeps me playing.

Please tell me the videogame dungeon isn't the last one. I will go through withdrawal lol.

There's at least 2 more dungeons that i can remember. What month are you on? Around December or January something will happen that will force you to make several choices after another. This will take the game in 3 directions, bad route, normal route, true route. IMO i'd say to look up what decisions to make to get the true route. I fucked up and it took my game to the bad path because i decided to.... kill... someone. But yeah the Void Quest dungeon is by far my favorite :fblike:Nice! I'm in August. Also rise :love: