The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Lol the problem is sometimes you're in both of their line of sight so you get hit from behind and infront, if you just get the one guy by the window to switch to his sword/shield and back up to the ramp hell run off the ede lmao :smugd:

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Lol the problem is sometimes you're in both of their line of sight so you get hit from behind and infront, if you just get the one guy by the window to switch to his sword/shield and back up to the ramp hell run off the ede lmao :smugd:

I've done that part a couple times helping nitric and rocko. Once you're on the ledge the one on the left has LoS on you for a little bit. Once you're in melee range of the Silver Knight on the ledge, you've LoS'd the other.

i literally just bolted up straight to the guy on the right and started black flaming the shit out of him taking hits while my poise was high.

my first time was a disaster i took me like 10 tries lol

finished outlast. i liked it a lot though it does lose steam by the end (the ending kinda blows too)

it is a pretty scary game overall but i don't think its quite up with there with Amnesia in that regard. There are quite a few crutches both from a gameplay and narrative perspective that take away a lot of the tension. 

The presentation is just amazing though not only for a horror game but for something thats just $20, you really are getting a Triple A experience. The developer is just 10 dudes which makes that way more impressive too.

Edited by Twinblade