The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Well,  just S+ everything in REmake 2.

I was kind of hoping that would take a bit longer to do... Guess I'll just do some runs with the Infinite Rocket Launcher/Minigun for shits and giggles while I wait for the DLC. 

Any word on if they're planning on releasing a Mercenaries or a Raid mode sometime in the future?

7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Rdr2 question. Is the percentage completed the campaign, or overall game? 

Overall.

There is a breakdown of percentage in one of the menus though. Forgot which but it has Story percentage.

Long story short, whatever you're expecting, the story is longer than that lol

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Overall.

There is a breakdown of percentage in one of the menus though. Forgot which but it has Story percentage.

Long story short, whatever you're expecting, the story is longer than that lol

Oh ok. I hit the 20% mark. I have put in a good 15 hours. 

7 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Congrats on scratching the surface haha

What Chapter you on?

My opinion of the game (story wise) started to sour during Chapter 4 and nosedived in Chapter 5. 

Chapter 3. 

The world and vibe are awesome, which is why I’m hooked, but I don’t get the story praise. It’s ok. The acting is solid, but nothing mindblowing. 

The graphics (one x version) are stellar. At times, I feel like I’m watching a movie. Simply gorgeous. 

I haven’t gotten the “goty” vibe yet, but I’m still early in 3. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Chapter 3. 

The world and vibe are awesome, which is why I’m hooked, but I don’t get the story praise. It’s ok. The acting is solid, but nothing mindblowing. 

The graphics (one x version) are stellar. At times, I feel like I’m watching a movie. Simply gorgeous. 

Yeah, the world and overall atmosphere definitely trump the story. Though the story has some highs (and a couple lows) that you haven't reached yet. There's a few missions in particular that really fucking nail it. 

19 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah, the world and overall atmosphere definitely trump the story. Though the story has some highs (and a couple lows) that you haven't reached yet. There's a few missions in particular that really fucking nail it. 

Yeah, some missions have been exhilarating! I look forward to the rest. Even with its flaws, this game is perfect for me. I think I love open world games, now, more than linear ones. 

9 hours ago, -GD- said:

Chapter 3. 

Yeah the world and it's feeling of truly being alive are by far the highlights of RDR2. The story has some great moments towards the end but some major misteps leading up to it. 

Apex Legends. Played a couple matches. Can see why it's doing so well. The gunplay feels great (no surprise given it's Respawn) and there is enough changes to the usual BR format to make it feel different and unique. Will be interesting to see if it sticks around long term. Many BR games had a big debut then fizzled out. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Apex Legends. Played a couple matches. Can see why it's doing so well. The gunplay feels great (no surprise given it's Respawn) and there is enough changes to the usual BR format to make it feel different and unique. Will be interesting to see if it sticks around long term. Many BR games had a big debut then fizzled out. 

:trash:

-Tried to get a rip of RE2 to work but I've had no luck

-Just downloaded For Honor on PSN which should be fun for a bit with a few friends

-Darkest Dungeon and Overwatch make pretty frequent appearances 

-I tried Apex out and just cant get into the Battle Royale faggotry (:alarm2:)

Fucking hell we need Sexkiro :mjcry:

Dead Cells is such a good fucking game. What an amazing gameplay loop...it reminds me a lot of the feeling I used to get from Diablo II. No matter how much time I have to play it always seems like I'll be able to accomplish something worthwhile when I boot it up. 

Finally got all of the runes and made it to Hand of the King (got wrecked though). Working on a couple passive updrades...got my chance of a + item to 100%, working on Health Flask IV. Support builds are OP.

14 hours ago, Casual said:

Dead Cells is such a good fucking game. What an amazing gameplay loop...it reminds me a lot of the feeling I used to get from Diablo II. No matter how much time I have to play it always seems like I'll be able to accomplish something worthwhile when I boot it up. 

Finally got all of the runes and made it to Hand of the King (got wrecked though). Working on a couple passive updrades...got my chance of a + item to 100%, working on Health Flask IV. Support builds are OP.

I should jump back into this one

I just finished kingdom hearts 3. I don’t even know how to put my feelings on the game into words. I remember seeing an article on a gaming website where someone said that it’s a game that’s ‘unreviewable’ and now I understand what they meant by that. 

But after 13 years, it’s great to see the series officially end. Maybe once i’ve had more time to process the game I’ll try and post my final thoughts on it.