The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finally opened my copy of Transformers Devastation. It's simple but fun, controls are tight and the graphics look nice as well. It's a bit reminiscent of Metal Gear Rising in some parts.

I feel like a kid again :face:

Edited by bhytre
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

On 2019-09-23 at 8:40 AM, -GD- said:

Right? It reminded me why I used to love Zelda. 

Yeah, I'm digging the "linearity" of it tbh. There's been a couple puzzles that feel like they're a product of the time/limitations of the Gameboy but otherwise it stands up incredibly well. 

• Like 1

Switched to playing Sekiro today, played about 3 hours. Didn't really know what it looked or played like since I avoided all media until now.

I'm liking it so far, love the verticality of movement it's a great change from the old Souls games. Gameplay I don't know yet, have to play more of it and get some upgrades it's pretty unusual though :] 

4 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I have enough control to not pay for ff14 after the free trial :puke:

easily one of the best games ive ever played. :juggle:  cant get enough of it

I finished Greedfall. Took me 44 hours and I only missed 1 sidequest, It definitely is a bit longer than I would have liked, it feels like the dev team was stretching themselves thin in a couple spots. The areas can feel kind of samey (its a lot of forests and woodlands) and they do reuse a lot of assets.

Once you get over the rough edges the game is a good time. There are some really well developed side quests, that actually feed into the main story in some spots (i actually wonder how different things would have been if i hadn't done those quests). The choices throughout the main story aren't that large and you don't really see the outcomes until the very end, but Bioware is guilty of that as well so its not really a con. The companions are interesting, but somehow I wasn't able to romance anyone so I must have done something wrong somewhere :meh: As for the combat,i would have liked a bit more skills and options. The core of it feels pretty good though, its weighty but not clunky like Witcher 3 and being able to use a variety of guns was a fun feature. Overall its a solid RPG that with a bigger budget and more polish could have been something special. This developer definitely went from being irrelevant to someone worth keeping an eye on, I look forward to seeing what they do in the future. 

My verdict: 8.0

• Upvote 3
39 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Just beat the 6th dungeon in Zelda. Incredible!  I can’t believe I had never played this back in the day. I think I only have 2 dungeons left.

You are correct sir. There’s only eight dungeons. Did you get the boomerang yet? 

• Upvote 1

Damn some Sekiro bosses and even mini-bosses are brutal :dame:

The fights are fucking epic though once you get the perfect parries flowing one after the other and it's now you who makes the boss back up into a corner :banderoos:

Image result for katana duel gif

*close enactment of me dominating not actual footage of me playing*

Edited by bhytre

L.A. Noire VR sucks. What a fucking shame. It's just a bunch of disjointed segments from the original game slapped together in VR. And the controls are pretty bad.

The image quality is also pretty poor on regular PS4, I'm so tired of these low res VR games. 

I expected more out of Rockstar. They need to port a whole GTA game to VR and stop fooling around.